Fall Event 2016 Discussion Thread

Richard

Strategos
Hello Players,

This thread is for discussing the upcoming Fall Event. You can find a link to the announcement and video here, and a link to the Wiki article here.

We hope you enjoy the event!

DeletedUser52452

Is there a glitch? I have yet to receive any ingredients from attacks, defenses, spell casting, building/troop queues, etc. I've done everything I can since it popped and yet to get 1 ingredient.

DeletedUser21784

Is there a glitch? I have yet to receive any ingredients from attacks, defenses, spell casting, building/troop queues, etc. I've done everything I can since it popped and yet to get 1 ingredient.

same here, did a lot of building and training and stuff but haven't got any ingredients yet

DeletedUser33385

I only got three.I just spammed Artemis' stone spell but didn't receive anything.
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser21774

I earned my "offerings" in about 10 minutes on Zancle today, but only have 4 so far in LATO. A lot of work went into adding all those buildings, troops, attacks, trades, researches and spells. You don't want us to build/tear down, but really don't know what to do after 8 hours work.

And clicking on the ? button links to "help" on a previous event.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23649

So let's say I conjure up one of the "Harpies Reinforcement" spells.
Can I use that spell on a city that does not support Hera?
If not, what happens if you try?

DeletedUser21774

So let's say I conjure up one of the "Harpies Reinforcement" spells.
Can I use that spell on a city that does not support Hera?
If not, what happens if you try?

You will not be permitted to use the spell on a city without Hera.

DeletedUser23649

OK, thanks for that answer.
My next question is not what ingredients are needed to conjure up a spell (I know there is a list),
but is there a list of what the specific results are of each spell?
For example, I have "Horsemen Reinforcement V" spell. By owning it I know it gives me "18 Horsemen per hour for the next 5 hours".
Is there a list that explains what each spell does 'specifically'?

Example, in the incantations tab of the in-game event, Great Land Expansion is defined as:
"The borders of your city have been expanded. As a result, extra population will be permanently available."
It isn't until I've actually conjured up that particular spell before I'm told exactly how many pop I'm going to get.

Knowing what you are going to get before waste the materials on it will help you decide on how to better use them.
I'm surprised I can't find a list.

DeletedUser23649

I know that the Roman numeral after the spell name indicates how many hours it's active,
But nothing you've said answers my question.
I don't want to have to conjure up a spell to determine the quantity, that's the point of my question.
Where you wrote "as for numbers, that varies by event and world"
How do you know this is true?

DeletedUser27128

@Abigaill Tomsen

http://en.grepolisqt.de/fall-event-recipe-list/

You can find all the recipes there^ As for knowing the exact amount, Land expansion should give you +100 pop, Great Land expansion should give +300 (I think)

Other than that I am not sure if there's a list available to determine the quantity you'll get from each reward, it usually comes from experience. I just use the link above to determine which ones would be worth having.

Edit: Okay I was wrong, Land expansion gives +50 population, Great land expansion gives +100 population.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21774

Just say...

In the past 8 hours I've put up 14 buildings and large troop builds in en-93. The event must be transferring all my 'finds' to en-83. Ain't feeling the love.

DeletedUser27128

Yeah it's really difficult to get ingredients with only one small city :/

DeletedUser23649

Again, I'm not asking about the recipe list, I'm aware of it.
But I'm greatly surprised that no one "with experience" has tried to compile a list of the contents (exact amount of troops, ships, resources, favor, pop etc) of each spell.
:(

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The exact amount a spell gives depends on a few factors: world speed and player size mainly. As such there is no way to say the Horse reinforcement spell always gives 72 horses or that the coins of wisdom spells always give 30 coins. It varies from player to player and from world to world.

DeletedUser22708

Again, I'm not asking about the recipe list, I'm aware of it.
But I'm greatly surprised that no one "with experience" has tried to compile a list of the contents (exact amount of troops, ships, resources, favor, pop etc) of each spell.
:(
The work to compile such a list largely outweighs the demand for one.
I'm not sure if you're familiar with the concept of an "alliance". It's a great place where you can learn from your teammates and also ask them various questions.
An example of such a question would be; "Hey, can you tell me how many hydras this incantation produces?"

But because i'm in a good mood, i'll compile a short list for you:
- troop incantations such as the horsemen, slinger etc usually produce 40 units an hour.
- myth incantations produce 6 units an hour no matter the type of mythical unit.
- ship incantations, also 6 an hour.
- city incantations such as improved attack/defense or accelerated recruitment have a duration of a week up until 4 weeks depending on the roman numeral.
- Favor packages start at 60 favor with roman numeral I. II is 90, III is 120, IV is 150 and so on. Same with resource packages
These numbers are all based on the event in a speed 2 world. But once you know what one incantation produces in your world it's easy to convert them all.