Pnp Fall of Empire

DeletedUser

Really? The reason why there is not one all powerful alliance is because everyone is going to see you as the biggest theat and attack you
You might be good but can you defend on 4 sides?

DeletedUser

we can attack on all four sides so i dont see any reason why we can't defend on all sides. especially from the calibre of attacks that are received at the moment. its laughable that you are so confident in beating us.

DeletedUser

Really? The reason why there is not one all powerful alliance is because everyone is going to see you as the biggest theat and attack you
You might be good but can you defend on 4 sides?

chaos rising done this in ETA we was fighting wars on all 4 sides we had fate to the west and west they was twice our size!
to the north we had a allaince called ulitmate fighters they was 3 times bigger then us
to the south we had another allaince there name escapes me at the moment they was bigger again!!
at one point when we was ranked only 7th in the ranking for point we was fighting the top 5 allainces not only was we surrounded and out numbered by every possiable aspect we was fighting players that was 4 times bigger then us and there allaince massivly out numbering us!!

the end of that world we had beaten them all back become the biggest allaince due to the fact we just had so much BP spare we couldnt stop but gain villages :)

size means nothing!!
you say just becasue we have all the top players in one area it wont work!!

it will because true top players will always work t the the front lines! so if the fornt lines are always moving then so are they!!
4 fronted war is benificall to us it will give us more BP to grow :)

just go back look at forum on eta ur see the small ranked 7th allaince fight all the way to the top when it started everyone was they going no where when it finished it was we dont wanna be in there firing line as they are unstopable!!

DeletedUser

o yer its 3:1 to us so far :p

and that 1 is from before we declared

DeletedUser

good to know, any idea how many alliances are in on the anti-swarm movement?
Also I don't care about your ROAE states because I am not in that alliance

DeletedUser

no idea how many in the anti swarm movment :)

tbh im not borthered they cant be that anti us because they not hitting us but :)

DeletedUser46961

I'm pretty sure there are a total of 10 alliances in the anti swarm coalition.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
chaos rising done this in ETA we was fighting wars on all 4 sides we had fate to the west and west they was twice our size!
to the north we had a allaince called ulitmate fighters they was 3 times bigger then us
to the south we had another allaince there name escapes me at the moment they was bigger again!!
at one point when we was ranked only 7th in the ranking for point we was fighting the top 5 allainces not only was we surrounded and out numbered by every possiable aspect we was fighting players that was 4 times bigger then us and there allaince massivly out numbering us!!

the end of that world we had beaten them all back become the biggest allaince due to the fact we just had so much BP spare we couldnt stop but gain villages :)

size means nothing!!
you say just becasue we have all the top players in one area it wont work!!

it will because true top players will always work t the the front lines! so if the fornt lines are always moving then so are they!!
4 fronted war is benificall to us it will give us more BP to grow :)

just go back look at forum on eta ur see the small ranked 7th allaince fight all the way to the top when it started everyone was they going no where when it finished it was we dont wanna be in there firing line as they are unstopable!!

Lol Rockys... Some of that is highly inaccurate but I don't want to show you up now do I? :p

DeletedUser

jnc u old git :p lol i would +rep ya but as always i have to spread the love before i can give you any more :p

and you know that CR ruled back in the day and that multi fronted war was the best thing for us back then :)

DeletedUser

so a alliance twice their size is at 6:4 with 1 alliance?
And you think you can beat the smartest of the top 20?

DeletedUser

if u really want ill factor in all the enemys we fighting and we shall do a recount :p

but ur see that we are not even hitting ROAE that much atm we are spreading ourselves around the other little red dots we are after!!

just when we ready ROAE know we have a big target for them :)

the smartest of the top 20 ??? ok ill refer back to JNC

he will conf-rem this

and he has no reason to do so as we was enemys for ages!!

a allaince i was in started mid game (from exprenced players)
we beat the allainces that was above us!! we went though them eating away at them we had half there memebrs as we remained elite on a server that could of had 500 players per allaince! we never hit over 70 memebers! we was tight team!!

allainces would hate it if we never had a deffenate war on becasue we would be looking for a target!! we went form 7th place to the top rank ina matter of a half a year!! (6 months) without recuriting without any other tricks!! it was mostly based on fighting skills alone!! we started mid server and end the server we had the best TBP and ABP we was only beaten on DBP by a allaince that had held attacks for nearly the whole server it hadnt come out of a war at all!!
we beat that allaince in a war but the leader keeped the title ect and carried on playing with just a few members!!

we took on almost every allaince in the top 12 at some point we killed most of them! all accept one which was becasue of distance we couldnt get in to postion to fight but we had target elsewhere the whole time!
at one point we had every side to fight!!

so the smartest int he top 20 can come! they can fight!!
but u give me more red dots to look at which is more ABP and hopefully some DBP which means i can grow faster and more effiecntly :)

this is a war game the best way to grow is to fight wars!! ok we prob couldnt take the whole top 20 at once but im guesing maybe 5/6 of u working toghter would struggle!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
You're referring back to Eta again Rockys and going off-topic, let your enemies on this server think or talk what they want. It was good times but all in the past.

If Sasukepran does not mind then I will just give a quick short history type up and will not post again.

Rockys is saying about how his alliance "Chaos Rising" pretty much was the most powerful in Eta. Debatable... but many would agree yes. CR was formed out of the elite players from several alliances that were discontent where they originally was. CR at first was small and took on the might of "Fate" which was a strong alliance at first and much larger than CR, CR crushed them like nothing using excellent firepower and clever strategy. CR then went to take on "Ultimate Force & Knights Empire"... Both of them were much larger and had been veterans with war, CR was pincered, to the north UF, to the south KE and to west + east Fate. They smashed them, CR easily had the best teamwork I've ever seen. CR pretty much took on nearly everyone alliance except one yes... The #1 alliance "The Elite" which was led by me but because of our distance we didn't really have a fight and we both were the two superpowers in Eta. That'll be all.

Sorry... please continue to post about this PnP, fall of an empire :p

DeletedUser

it goes as he saying that we cant beat them becasue they out number us lol!!

so yes its in the past!!
but we working on the inside of SWARM to get them to the same level as i worked with in the past and we slowly getting there :p

if we even get half the allaince to that stage then this server is in for problems!!

we can become a force push forward and swap villages back to the half that not got invovled with the movement meaning 60 players able to contuinly push forward and take advtagve of 120 players CP production :p fast front lines always fresh slots to fill :p thanks JNC!!

shame u not on this server could be intresting then :p

DeletedUser

SWARMS stats at start of war

2014-05-07
SWARM
RANK 1.
POINTS 9,094,252
VILLAGES 1,215
TBP 475,738
ABP 357,925
DBP 117,813

ROE STATES
2014-05-07
Rise Of an Empire
RANK 2.
POINTS 4,554,514
VILLAGES 761
TBP 1,014,129
ABP 632,696
DBP 381,433

2014-05-14
SWARM
rank 1.
points 10,804,561
villages 1,362
TBP 1,270,000
ABP 861,736
DBP 408,264

SWARMS diffrence since start of war .
POINTS 1,710,309
VILLAGES 147
TBP 794,262
ABP 503,811
DBP 290,451

2014-05-14
Rise Of an Empire
RANK 3.
Points 5,145,310
VIllages 823
TBP 1,444,482
ABP 814,056
DBP 630,426

ROAE points diffrence
points 590,796
Villages 62
TBP 430,353
ABP 181360
DBP 248993

DeletedUser

Swarm has grown 1,119,513 more points
Swarm has grown 82 more villages
Swarm has done 363,909 more damage in total
Swarm has done 322,451 more Attack points
Swarm has held 41,458 more DBP then ROae

so almost double the point growth as them double the village growth
and we doing more damage across the bored then them !!!

DeletedUser29934

I think its hilarious that this fella feels its necessary to brag about the achievements of beating an alliance when your twice the size in points and close to twice the size in villages and clearly have the upper hand in player quality.
Congratulations bud, good job there, give yourself a good pat on the back lol Why don't ya see who else on the server could actually put up a fight against ya's and merge them in too. Wouldn't want it to get too difficult for ya lol
Especially since right now I'm pretty sure your mainly mopping up all your previous ally members (not active enough) that ya kicked to the wind and left leaderless as well as your own inactives. Good job there, real tough. Next time I'm up for an adrenaline rush I'm gonna head over to the local daycare and punch some kids in the nose, maybe DDT a few through some of there little tables lol We'll see how adventurous I feel.

DeletedUser24139

the above statement sounds like someone upset about something rather than seeing it for what it is. Every alliance go through attrition, whether that is by way of internalizing or just plain kicking players; it is just the way it is and what it is. Who wants to continue on internalizing, it just slows down progress and keeps players from waring against enemy. Surely the bragging has its place and really there is no need for it here with regards to size and power, but since SWARMS inception I have seen them rise in the BP standings rather fast which suggests the move with the merge was justified. Don't really see more merges on the server as it stands right now, but it would be rather ridiculous to say that good players wanting to succeed won't find new homes while they see they are getting dragged down by internals, inactives....you can see an enemy coming, but you do not see the inactives and that drains an alliance more than a good war.

DeletedUser

as dave said the merge removed the inactive and semi active fast for both allaince ok it also removed some small not so good players at the same time! to me that worked out well :p
as for ur arguemtn we twice the size of ROaE well from what i heard the top 12 will be figthing us soon so wont that give them the size advatage!!

i doubt ur get all the top 12 to fight us im guessing maybe 4/5 at tops but then we fighting two top 5 allainces already just we only consider one worth talking about as there size!!
the p;ayers we lefted leaderless as u put it was involved in the vote to merge they had a chance to say no but they didnt! also they not of the right level to join us in swarm we wanted active advanced players that wanted to gain in BP

in less then a fortnight we ranked 2 on the server on offencive
ranked 4th in defencive battle points
and 4th in Total BP nearly 3rd and not far from 2nd

this is against allaincesn that have been here since day 1 !!

not bad for simmers vs allaince that been going for a few months :)

my side will reamin on the simmers side like that!! for they seem very good in there Battle Point states