Fallen or Merged Large Alliances

DeletedUser28137

Here's a list. Please help me determine what happened to these alliances.

Ile Basilike- merged into Riot
IMMORTAL SLAYERS/ LAST LEGION- crushed by As Athens Burns
Anonymous- ?????
Extraordinary Gentlemen- ??? (merged into the Varangians?)
ALLIANCE OF TAURUS- changed name to ReVoLuTioN
Riot- crushed by Deus ex Birema, but still exist (barely) (no one liked them):p

Any other honorable mentions you would like to post, post them!!!

DeletedUser

Val De Compare
IMMORTALS
Spectre (Not large, but alot smaller now)

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure Ive made a list already...Ile Basilike didn't fail either

DeletedUser25446

Here's a list. Please help me determine what happened to these alliances.

ALLIANCE OF TAURUS- changed name to ReVoLuTioN

Any other honorable mentions you would like to post, post them!!!

AoT has not changed name, it is still active but it has split.
ReVoLuTioN is not part of Aot.

DeletedUser

AoT, Revolution, 300 BULLS, Retribution - all giant arms of the same MRA. Betrayals, leaders going different directions, members taking sides, - its still the same crock. You cannot manage that many people. The divisions were always there.

DeletedUser2334

Either way like Leneous said all these MRAs will be taken out one by one with no effort on our behalf.

But we sort of wish you would build more troops, ur not even giving that great amount of BP ;)

DeletedUser

The biggest problem with this world is becoming a lack of fighters. Everyone is giving up instead of playing the game and putting up a fight. A number of Grimm Sleepers are running to As Athens Burns because of the no attack status. Not saying all, not pointing fingers. But really where is the fight? This slows down how fast we can expand.

I am looking forward to A.A. who has declared war on us starting 4/20/2012. Nothing like having the ***ned newspaper after you. Now THAT war I am terrified of. You don't get BP off of words. (Just +rep)

DeletedUser

Thats an odd day to choose, do they figure deus will be not so clear headed that day

DeletedUser28137

okay, IMMORTALS were taken over by As Athens Burns, I stand corrected on AoT.

Ile Basilike I didn't say failed, I said merged. WHAT HAPPENED TO ANONYMOUS????

DeletedUser22423

I noticed no mention of Nike in this thread. They merged with someone, but I can't remember who.

DeletedUser

Merge merge merge merge... Why does everyone want to merge??

"We can't manage what we have... What could be the solution... How about even more people to manage??"

DeletedUser

The smaller alliances merge to "gain" a "stronger" position in their ocean or in points. Most of the time though its the leaders who choose to merge without a poll and ignore it.

DeletedUser

You have right my friends about one thing, this merges and MRA's sucks, but more than this sucks the cowards that are ready to do anything in this game, like they do anything in their life only to win. Really i admit your group. Me 2 have a group and foundet in base of some merges AOT but the things go out of control when you have a coward co-founder. Now we are in 300 BULS and no more MRA. Im happy to work together
Pet

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It doesnt matter how much you split up AOT, its still the same alliance with the same noobs:0

DeletedUser

I dont know my self for noob, and i dont know more than 70% of my new alliance for noobs. Anyway the results will speak later...