Fallen or Merged Large Alliances

DeletedUser

Petrika you are the only coward here I believe. you brought drama to our player Lombardfie on a DIFFERENT world because of what happened in THIS world!! You should not be talking and I really dont mean to disrespect you, but from what I have heard you are dishonorable
Respectfully, VCheetah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyone know what happened to anonymous?????

I am going to bump this question

And VCheeta - I've found it true - especially in this game - the larger the mouth (The more they flaunt past achievements, awards, how good they are, blaming others, accusations, etc.) - the more someone is trying to make up for. I am no exception to this.

DeletedUser

the larger the mouth (The more they flaunt past achievements, awards, how good they are, blaming others, accusations, etc.) - the more someone is trying to make up for.

What does that make me?

DeletedUser

I noticed no mention of Nike in this thread. They merged with someone, but I can't remember who.

Nike merged with grimm sleepers because they were sick of the war between them and Ile Basilike

DeletedUser

Ok guys, please do not discuss potential cheaters on the forums. If you suspect someone of breaking the rules then feel free to report them using the support system. This forum is not the place to do this.

DeletedUser

Yes sir skully sir :) I was just asking if it was allowed? Just a witlle innocent question :p

DeletedUser

Looking at the rankings in the Ithaca Informer previous issues.
Anonymous was 12th and the next week they were gone and Grimm Sleepers was 4th?

Perhaps a merge between every alliance.

OR

ALLIANCE OF TAURUS (MRA) also shot into the Top 12 that week so they could of merged with AoT

DeletedUser

When I was in AoT I dont believe Anonymous merged with us, probably Grimm.

DeletedUser

Minoan Knights and
Val Di Compare and
House Of Targaryan, have all merged into Grimm Sleepers. Also the best players from IMMORTALS joined Val Di Compare.

Also i think Anonymous merged into Extraordinary Gentlemen and then EG split into The Varangians and others

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nike did not merge with Grim (one 'm') Sleepers. Ile Basilike broke Nike by rimming the leaders. THose of us remaining went in several directions, many joining Ile Basilike. Then IB Campaigned against Grim Sleepers and shattered them. While we were clearing up the survivors, Dik Vox effected the merger with Riot, allowing all the chaos which followed.

DeletedUser5554

can we throw grimm sleepers on the list? i mean its pretty much happening anyways

as for EG and anonymous

anonymous was disorganized and merged into eg and black legion armada... we murdered BLA and then Beat up EG many of which fled to varangians.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

can we throw grimm sleepers on the list? i mean its pretty much happening anyways

as for EG and anonymous

anonymous was disorganized and merged into eg and black legion armada... we murdered BLA and then Beat up EG many of which fled to varangians.

BLA never had a chance against you guys. We had a bunch of noobs and we can't forget how one of our council members UnholyMatron was giving you guys info. Plus RL kicked in and I had to go into VM. I wish I would of never left since I would of fallen with my alliance. But you guys really beat us good and I congratulate you on BLA's defeat.

DeletedUser

as for EG and anonymous

Grimm sleepers will be added to the lsit when they are destroyed. It will go down as a DEB victory with AAB supporting. Although Nobcrush will probably campaign otherwise

DeletedUser5554

id say it was a shared victory ;p DEB did a lot of work in 55-45 and we went to town on you guys in 56-67-57 and where ever you were in 65....but aside from that yea DEB played a huge role and worked its tail off to help us in our war against you guys thank you for stating the obvious nivvy :)