DeletedUser

too bad that the tiny teddies are falling:(
without their great leaders cheeze and osl they fell thud!:D

i hope they revive and kick out the last player who have no points

and good to haev u back, cheeze
and i wont play Phi anymore so this forum wont be spammed:p

DeletedUser17045

Oh really now?

Tiny Teddies have pretty much gained control of Ocean54 and are battling into the core. I haven't gotten the full low-down as of yet, but I did leave the alliance in good hands.

Please, we're holding our own pretty good. It's a shame you don't play Phi anymore. Why? Got rimmed?

DeletedUser

if you are referring to me, I am busy in RL and didn't want my lack of activity to let the rest of the alliance down so I gave my cities to the rest of the alliance in order for them to do better things with them. I would be very very afraid of TT right now, they have never been stronger.

Also if you look at our well documented history you would see that we have taken out a number of strong alliances, more than most other alliances in the other core oceans have done.

DeletedUser

Please direct yourself to the alliance fighters ranking. If anyone doubts the strength of Tiny Teddies, come on up to O54 and find out for yourself :)

DeletedUser

Wow, Arul's clearly a full on noob. TT are top fighters and 2nd in the world in terms of points. If u ask me the only 4 strong allaces are; TT, Bish, Fallen angels and Waste managemnt. Any opposing views ? This coud be a good PnP.

DeletedUser

Yup Zach, you're right. However there's most likely a lot more alliances who have the potential to do as well as these 4, we just can't see it yet as they started late so have lower points and BP than us.

DeletedUser18571

I dont think your giving Sanity enough credit.

We started later than the Core alliances but we are number five in Battle points (soon to be four) and well ahead of Fallen angels (core alliance) in battle points.

Doing the best on the rim in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Actually Smiley you may be right. Perhaps i was too rash to overlook Sanity.

You guys do have a couple of good players who are doing well, particually since u started this world later on, and thus can be considered to be at a diavantage.
You have kept yourselves relitivly quiet, similar to my alliance in some respects.

However, it can be said that your avg points (although points are only for show, u dont have to be a genious to sim a city up) are quite low, and you only have two players in the top 50 for ABP, unlike the other 4 alliances mentioned.

I will therefore, stick to my opinion of the top 4. However, i do merit that you are a growing alliance and hope that you do grow quickly and rack up them BP (Which im sure u will)
:pro::pro:

DeletedUser17045

I dont think your giving Sanity enough credit.

You're right, Sanity does deserve some credit.

We started later than the Core alliances but we are number five in Battle points (soon to be four) and well ahead of Fallen angels (core alliance) in battle points.

And that just goes to show that you're mopping up alliances and or other players on the rim who are clearly being outnumbered by your alliance.

Doing the best on the rim in my opinion.

Again, you're right.

What I'm trying to point out is that Sanity are having it easy. I'm sure any alliance with some decent co-ordination and players can easily control the rim by outgrowing and outnumbering other poorly kept alliances and inexperienced noobs.

But my question is this. How well do you think Sanity could manage in the core? When you put say, Bish against Sanity, or any other top 4 alliance, how do you think Sanity would manage? Sanity are having it far easier than many other top ranked alliances as they are just floating around in the rim, perhaps you should come join in on all the fun in the core and then we can all see if you're good enough to play ball with the big boys.

DeletedUser

Wow, Arul's clearly a full on noob. TT are top fighters and 2nd in the world in terms of points. If u ask me the only 4 strong allaces are; TT, Bish, Fallen angels and Waste managemnt. Any opposing views ? This coud be a good PnP.

thanks for rating me but unfortunately everyone knows that im a noob

TT are not first in average so i thought they were falling and as cheeze was not there they fell a bit but as their members were self capable they did not fall with a thud

DeletedUser17045

Nah, Arul, I believe Zach said you're a "FULL ON" noob. Lol, different definitions for everyone, I suppose ;)

As I said, I went on Vacation for a while, left my alliance with another leader. He did a great job and then he went on Vacation. He left another member in charge and she did a great job. I came back to a better alliance, in my opinion. Things changed a bit, but trust me, I'm back.

DeletedUser17045

I don't have to do anything. ;)

You want to know.
You look for it. :p