Falling tiny teddies

DeletedUser

wats ur age?
u always keep it a secret
why?
i guess u r a 60yr old man:p

DeletedUser

But my question is this. How well do you think Sanity could manage in the core? When you put say, Bish against Sanity, or any other top 4 alliance, how do you think Sanity would manage? Sanity are having it far easier than many other top ranked alliances as they are just floating around in the rim, perhaps you should come join in on all the fun in the core and then we can all see if you're good enough to play ball with the big boys.

sneaky guy +1

DeletedUser18571

But my question is this. How well do you think Sanity could manage in the core? When you put say, Bish against Sanity, or any other top 4 alliance, how do you think Sanity would manage? Sanity are having it far easier than many other top ranked alliances as they are just floating around in the rim, perhaps you should come join in on all the fun in the core and then we can all see if you're good enough to play ball with the big boys.

I'll answer your question.

Sanity Can do just as good in the core as the current alliances that are in control of their core oceans. I have created top ranked alliances in past worlds on previous accounts, and even held on to the core for some time.

also, we never outnumbered any alliance we war with. so far its been us against 120 members on our first war and us versus 160 on our second.

You might think My alliance is just a little bit better then the other rim alliances, but not really. We are way more organized and aggressive basically at another level compared to these rim alliances. and in my opinion ocean 56 looks more interesting than ocean 44, not to mention the two alliances in ocean 44 Dragon order and fallen angels wouldn't fight for it. I'll admit that The Bish, Waste Management, and Tiny Teddies are stronger than us now.

We are still weeks behind your alliance, if you expect us to take a core ocena then it will be after Tiny teddies takes control of a second core ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

All of you have done is told me that you've led "top ranked" alliances in past worlds. That is irrelevant. We're talking about Phi and we're talking about Sanity.

I did state that you guys were more aggressive and organized. And for that, I'm sure you do outnumber your enemies like any good alliance would.

And you have to stop using the "we're weeks behind" excuse. So be it, however, more than half of your players have more points than me, and I've been here since day 1. What's that got to say? Am I a noob? Lol, perhaps, or am I setting up alliance members rather than looking after myself? Perhaps. So your excuse is now invalid.

DeletedUser18571

All of you have done is told me that you've led "top ranked" alliances in past worlds. That is irrelevant. We're talking about Phi and we're talking about Sanity.

I did state that you guys were more aggressive and organized. And for that, I'm sure you do outnumber your enemies like any good alliance would.

And you have to stop using the "we're weeks behind" excuse. So be it, however, more than half of your players have more points than me, and I've been here since day 1. What's that got to say? Am I a noob? Lol, perhaps, or am I setting up alliance members rather than looking after myself? Perhaps. So your excuse is now invalid.

not irrelivant?, me leading top allainces is me saying that I am a good experienced leader. All our wars/skirmishes (whatever you would call it) were against enemies larger than us. we were always outnumbered.

not trying to start and argument.

but why don't you have a lot of points? Its ok to organize members but you only have 2300 attack battle points. You havent attacked much or been heavily involved with alliance conquest. You seem like a leader that teaches members how to play and sits back as they fight in the world. I never been in your alliance so don't know your ways but I would say your not as good as Daizan or OKC that lead on the frontline. Its not impossible to do both, lead your alliance and at the same time grow. Lets not forget that you managed to recruit good players like Osl that put a lot of time and effort in Tiny Teddies, so dont pretend like all the success your alliance has had was because of you.

We are weeks behind and thats a fact, no matter how you look at it. but we will have two oceans before any other allaince and I promise that Sanity will be the first in this world to accomplish that.

Not trying to flame, just expressing my opinion, only fair since you spoke your mind freely against me.

so lets ignore size, points and look at what really matters. lets check the colonizations for the past week and see which alliances are working hard
colo.png
still think sanity is behind other alliances?

DeletedUser

yes you might be a noob :p
always taking my members and setting them up :D

DeletedUser17045

not irrelivant?, me leading top allainces is me saying that I am a good experienced leader. All our wars/skirmishes (whatever you would call it) were against enemies larger than us. we were always outnumbered.

Alright, first of all, you've lead these alliances in other worlds. It is irrelevant to a certain point where we are discussing Phi. And mind you, this is the first alliance I have ever lead. EVER. It was a premade. And what does that have to say?

but why don't you have a lot of points? Its ok to organize members but you only have 2300 attack battle points. You havent attacked much or been heavily involved with alliance conquest.
Actually, I was top 15 at once stage and that was for ABP and that was before I even broke 2500 points.
You seem like a leader that teaches members how to play and sits back as they fight in the world. I never been in your alliance so don't know your ways but I would say your not as good as Daizan or OKC that lead on the frontline.
I've already said this before. I'm not as good as them as I am not as experienced. Sure I've been playing for a while, but playing and leading is quite different. I already said not to compare me to them because I'm no where near as good as them.
Its not impossible to do both, lead your alliance and at the same time grow. Lets not forget that you managed to recruit good players like Osl that put a lot of time and effort in Tiny Teddies, so dont pretend like all the success your alliance has had was because of you.
Of course it isn't impossible. If I, personally haven't got things such as real life which includes school and perhaps the most important years of my life, I might just be able to balance leading and playing a lot more. There are various factors we have to take in consideration, and clearly you have not.

And where have I stated that all the success of Tiny Teddies is from me alone? I have never stated that. Tiny Teddies came into world Phi as a premade. It started off with 4 players: Osl, myself, Firescore and Thomas. Thomas and Firescore were out before the first fortnight and Osl soon had to retire after. I went on vacation mode for two weeks after that and left Tiny Teddies in the right hands.
We are weeks behind and thats a fact, no matter how you look at it. but we will have two oceans before any other allaince and I promise that Sanity will be the first in this world to accomplish that.
I'm not denying that you're weeks behind, but you're totally missing the point. Why do you think Sanity will have control of two oceans before any other decent alliance? Apart from factors such as organization, members, leadership, etc, what's the other stand out there? Want me to tell you or do you know what it is?
Not trying to flame, just expressing my opinion, only fair since you spoke your mind freely against me.
No flaming, just discussing Sanity ;)

so lets ignore size, points and look at what really matters. lets check the colonizations for the past week and see which alliances are working hard
colo.png
still think sanity is behind other alliances?
Fair enough but you have to consider factors that come into play. Who have you been colonizing? You see, I've said it time and time again. Sanity have it far easier than other alliances in the core. Sanity is already settled and organised well and it is near impossible for other alliances in that region in the core to establish themselves without being overpowered and outnumbered by Sanity. It's fact.

Behind other alliances? Care to define that? All I know for sure is that Sanity is further away from the core. And there core is where the top alliances currently reside.

DeletedUser18571

Alright, first of all, you've lead these alliances in other worlds. It is irrelevant to a certain point where we are discussing Phi. And mind you, this is the first alliance I have ever lead. EVER. It was a premade. And what does that have to say?

Actually, I was top 15 at once stage and that was for ABP and that was before I even broke 2500 points.

Its not that hard to break in the top 15 if you started from day one and got out of Begginer protection as early as everyone else, let me guess you sent a few attacks on your island and got to the to 15 for a few days. Try making it to the top 15 or top 50 and staying there.

I've already said this before. I'm not as good as them as I am not as experienced. Sure I've been playing for a while, but playing and leading is quite different. I already said not to compare me to them because I'm no where near as good as them.

You've been playing grepolis for a long time and a lot longer than most of us on these forums.

Of course it isn't impossible. If I, personally haven't got things such as real life which includes school and perhaps the most important years of my life, I might just be able to balance leading and playing a lot more. There are various factors we have to take in consideration, and clearly you have not.

Don't use the real life excuse, seriously? I got school for 8 hours and then work for 7, then driving back and forth and sleep, how much time does that give me to play? not much, but I can organize my alliance and still grow bigger than you.

I'm not denying that you're weeks behind, but you're totally missing the point. Why do you think Sanity will have control of two oceans before any other decent alliance? Apart from factors such as organization, members, leadership, etc, what's the other stand out there? Want me to tell you or do you know what it is?

organization, members, leadership is why we are going to take a second ocean. (I know what your thinking, Sanity going to take another ocean because they are fighting weaker people).

Btw, you say we had an easy time fighting weak alliances, but I do recall your alliance fighting Cute Furry Kittens, and then -LV-. Both leaders of those alliances stated that they were playing this world for fun and weren't fully committed to it. Maybe things would be different if they tried better.

Fair enough but you have to consider factors that come into play. Who have you been colonizing? You see, I've said it time and time again. Sanity have it far easier than other alliances in the core. Sanity is already settled and organised well and it is near impossible for other alliances in that region in the core to establish themselves without being overpowered and outnumbered by Sanity. It's fact.

Who have we been colonizing? We are colonizing the same way the top allainces are doing, Securing our borders before expanding elsewhere. We are just taking as many cities in our ocean as we can just like any Core alliance. The reason we got 17 this week is because we've been working hard to keep up with everyone.

Behind other alliances? Care to define that? All I know for sure is that Sanity is further away from the core. And there core is where the top alliances currently reside.

Not true Chezehead. not all the Best alliances are in the core, TT, Waste Management and The Bish are good, BUt Fallen Angels and Dragon Order seem pathetic to me. I only wished I started playing grepolis again right before this world opened to play in the Core.

But theres no excuse for you to be soo behind at this point in the game and you probably will catch up by taking big cities with the help of your alliance.

I would never be part of an alliance that the leader goes inactive for some time and does not contribute at all in fighting wars. Next time you make an alliance try and stay on the frontline and fight with your members.

DeletedUser

the thing about TT was that we were all great players, a leader could delagate any/all of his jobs to another player and they would be done to the same level of quality or higher. (if the player couldn't manage this they would talk get help and have learned how in a matter of minutes.) this is why cheeze was able to leave for a while. he only left because he couldn't give 100% effort. so I say that a small player giving 100% is better than a largish player who can not give his all.

(before you go looking me up on grepostats, I left and gave the alliance my cities)

DeletedUser18571

the thing about TT was that we were all great players, a leader could delagate any/all of his jobs to another player and they would be done to the same level of quality or higher. (if the player couldn't manage this they would talk get help and have learned how in a matter of minutes.) this is why cheeze was able to leave for a while. he only left because he couldn't give 100% effort. so I say that a small player giving 100% is better than a largish player who can not give his all.

(before you go looking me up on grepostats, I left and gave the alliance my cities)

I already knew you left and had your cities ready for internal conquests.

I'm not discussing Tiny Teddies, I'm just questioning Cheeze's skills.

DeletedUser

Now it will be stupid if i quote all quotes...but CheezeHead you are wrong about Sanity...

They did excellent clearing job....i wanted to do the same but Sanity was faster :)

I know that any experienced leader would do the same thing....and why are you saying that is irrelevant if somebody have experience in leading alliances from other worlds???

DeletedUser

Don't use the real life excuse, seriously? I got school for 8 hours and then work for 7, then driving back and forth and sleep, how much time does that give me to play? not much, but I can organize my alliance and still grow bigger than you.

Few things.

Real life is a legitimate excuse and you cannot possibly know anything about anyone's schedule from talking on the forum with them.

Now let me give my honest opinion of Sanity. Sanity has some good players, yes, I cannot deny that. But they are a rim alliance. I cannot truly get a feel for them until they come across one of the top core alliances. The majority of the action within the first month or two of a world happens at the core. Sanity is taking cities from people who have now been conquered twice. Sanity has not had to deal with any premades. And Sanity is going up against weak alliances.

Let's look at Ocean 56. There's no real war going on in Ocean 56, it's just theirs for the taking. Sanity has not yet proven itself by going up against any real competition. Smiley said that they have only gone against larger alliances. Sanity faced up against the Confederacy of Phi family... A very disorganized/ MRAish alliances.

I'm not saying that the alliance is bad, I admit that it has the potential to be great. I just feel like Smiley needs to prove people wrong about Sanity before making very large claims.

DeletedUser

I agree with Solipsism, sanity have potential to be very good but we are yet to see how they cope against any 'bigger' alliances. Their Avg points is quite low though, and with 29 members this could be worrying for Sanity.

Despite this, credit must be given too them for cleaning up the rim quickly, and growing well. Well done Sanity, keep up the good work.

DeletedUser18571

Don't know why I am getting de repped for bringing up a legitimate conversation, (its not like theres anything to talk about on these forums0.

and btw I didn't post for the reputation, only to see what people thought about my alliance.

DeletedUser

Smiley, there's plenty of stuff to talk about. I suggest you start by posting about ocean 55 in the "The State of Your Ocean" thread. Actually, I have a feeling that the reason you got reputation retracted was that you haven't done this, and I suspect this might be the only way to win back the reputation lost(!).

DeletedUser18571

Smiley, there's plenty of stuff to talk about. I suggest you start by posting about ocean 55 in the "The State of Your Ocean" thread. Actually, I have a feeling that the reason you got reputation retracted was that you haven't done this, and I suspect this might be the only way to win back the reputation lost(!).

I'll do it anyways,

but my main focus is not ocean 55.