Famous Cities

DeletedUser

What are some of the most famous cities that you've seen? That one that always gets in on the battles, or that alliances have been fighting over for ages. Maybe you just like the city name? The city name could be crafty, witty, or even a taunt :cool:

Some of my cities that I think have cool names:
Funded by Hi12345 :p
Im all outta popcorn (An Eroc5 tribute city)
Flea Bottom (From Game of Thrones)

DeletedUser

There were a few famous early game cities that were key 24f/NN battlegrounds. I will try find them.

DeletedUser

There was the 2 cities that SP300 took from ST on their WW islands.

BuildPermitRevoked
&
BuildPermitRevoked2

DeletedUser

wish I could remember the city name - perhaps your favorite forum punching bag, gumbles, will come back on and remind me

there was a city he put under siege back in the Nordic Nightmare age that they seeming went all out to break and we had multiple alliances contributing to keeping it - which he did

10's of thousands of LS and Biremes as well as thousands of myth nukes and LU's were lost at that one and we had peace in the Oceans 45/55/46/56 area for awhile because everyone had to rebuild their forces

DeletedUser25249

wish I could remember the city name - perhaps your favorite forum punching bag, gumbles, will come back on and remind me

there was a city he put under siege back in the Nordic Nightmare age that they seeming went all out to break and we had multiple alliances contributing to keeping it - which he did

10's of thousands of LS and Biremes as well as thousands of myth nukes and LU's were lost at that one and we had peace in the Oceans 45/55/46/56 area for awhile because everyone had to rebuild their forces

Our epic is the name, and thats when we took 5 towns from ya also... and it was the brotherhood alliance

DeletedUser

thanks kdaroks, now I remember - lots of battle in those days but none that generated the BP's that one did