Famous last words

DeletedUser

Scroaty
Scroaty today at 21:27
Ill enjoy wiping out your beachheads, then bragging about it on the forums, I suggest you kick him before all your lovely alliance statistics go down the drain.

I also love breaking up your spy rings - makes my day.

O btw u are on ignore.

Enjoy your RAGE........
aizhan today at 21:21
no I will deal with you and sooner than you think .

Are you ready ? Are you really ready?

who is your boss this week?

You got 48 hours before he went on vacation mode.

Normally I don't get personal about things but in your case I will enjoy taking your cities away one by one.

All notion of pact between us is null and void.

YOu better be sure you have been authorised for this!

DeletedUser

when i saw famous last worlds..i thought i'd see this

-tell your mama I loved her-

but i get this..

lol on "you are on ignore :D :D "

thanks for the post

DeletedUser

Its all gone quiet over there :)

You still have not replied who your boss is this week..

first hint of trouble you will scuttle along like you have done three times already.

A doodle do when you have done something by yourself Sonny. The cities Exiles have lost to Dystopia are all down to the reckless assaults on me and you have big problems looming now because of that.

Me I have CP aplenty for a temporary diversion in enemy territory.

You you have contributed mightily to your Alliance decline.

THE NORTH was really grateful that you had spent all your LS on me - and you still think you are a genius - PRICELESS:cool:

DeletedUser

Well worth reading to gain perspective. What is an alliance? It is a good question to ask. Those who play poker look for tells and wonder what is really happening & may want to play some cards just to see reactions and observe what is happening.

Capabilities are directly observable, but motives are not for the most part. If CP are the currency if this game, how are you moving stacks around the table and what groups of people are ready to go all in at the final table? As an inactive observer I can see that it is an interesting world and thank the fighters for fighting, the trash talkers for trash talking, the behind the scenes strategists (i used to be in this seat in my former world where is was active) move pieces on the chess board and position for wonders. To those who help create the interesting story lines, i salute you. Without your work it is a much less interesting game.

I just wish it was all more transparent at some later time, so we could see who were bamboozled and who made brilliant moves.

If someone really wants to create interest and mix it up, help aizhan out. It will make the world more interesting and fun to play in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok at this point in the game it's pretty much pointless to think about WW because the estimated time till WW is 14 months and most alliances wont last that long

DeletedUser

Just before everyone goes all peachy eyes & paints Aizhan into the picture of heroic mastermind, just read that top posts time line properly from bottom to top.

I am David & he is Goliath - he has experience(my 1st world), he has threats (going back far before these final exchanges), he has the top world player ranking, he has the larger guild, & he has his spy networks.

DeletedUser

Just before everyone goes all peachy eyes & paints Aizhan into the picture of heroic mastermind, just read that top posts time line properly from bottom to top.

I am David & he is Goliath - he has experience(my 1st world), he has threats (going back far before these final exchanges), he has the top world player ranking, he has the larger guild, & he has his spy networks.

Scroaty my darling you had me at heroic mastermind. Deeply gratifying to see you have noticed my enormous member...ship.:D

Anyway we are PACTED now so let it go ..;)

DeletedUser

Scroaty my darling you had me at heroic mastermind. Deeply gratifying to see you have noticed my enormous member...ship.:D

Anyway we are PACTED now so let it go ..;)

David and Goliath have a beer together after the stone hits. How sweet !