Fantastic Four

Who is your favorite forum personality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser15240

I voted for Skully, cos I lub him velly much. Sorreh, Fonts.

I voted for you (hug), using my magic powers shansicle wins the competition.

In seriousness tho, I voted for skully, you've been a long standing grepo bud, and a great poster and skype fwiend

DeletedUser

Rather predictably, Skully won. I say this now as I can't see anyone catching up.

DeletedUser

Rather predictably, Skully won. I say this now as I can't see anyone catching up.

I'm still surprised that owen got second. He certainly doesn't have the second best personality on these forums.

DeletedUser17088

Well done skully you deserved it :)

Happy to be third best forum personality :D

Well done to Owen I think.... I am just as surprised as anyone else you got second place rofl, having won all my pre-final polls by some margin (as did skully) I assumed this would be a two horse race. Never underestimate a troll ;)

Now that this poll has finished, so am I.

DeletedUser

Well done skully you deserved it :)

Happy to be third best forum personality :D

Well done to Owen I think.... I am just as surprised as anyone else you got second place rofl, having won all my pre-final polls by some margin (as did skully) I assumed this would be a two horse race. Never underestimate a troll ;)

Now that this poll has finished, so am I.

You'd easily be personality/poster/whatever this poll is about if skully didn't exist. Jarp doesn't even know owen, and Kosta+slobo's votes shouldn't count for any poll on any forum anyways.

DeletedUser

Congrats Skully deserved win.

Jarp, you're not in the poll cuz you keep getting into hissy fits and quitting so you're not really in any position to comment on me.

Having said that i'm also surprised I came second, but i'm not gonna complain. I'm not a troll fotns, you're more of a troll than me.

Is the poll even closed yet?

DeletedUser

Congrats Skully deserved win.

Jarp, you're not in the poll cuz you keep getting into hissy fits and quitting so you're not really in any position to comment on me.

Having said that i'm also surprised I came second, but i'm not gonna complain. I'm not a troll fotns, you're more of a troll than me.

Is the poll even closed yet?

No, but I can't see much change happening.

I suppose he just gained a lot of support. The people who voted FONTS originally also voted Skully and so had to choose.

DeletedUser345

I'm still surprised that owen got second. He certainly doesn't have the second best personality on these forums.

Agreed. The title says it all 'Spam king' its like celebrating being derogitive and not aiding to the forums. The spam nowadays isn't even funny :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Owen, you wouldn't have come close to even making it into this round if Greg hadn't dropped out.

Got an unsigned derep for making that comment about owen not being the second best personality in the competition "and you do?". To be more precise, I have the best personality on these forums. The developers of grepolis just thought that I was too good for the competition and would make everyone else feel bad when they got destroyed by me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Owen, you wouldn't have come close to even making it into this round if Greg hadn't dropped out.

Got an unsigned derep for making that comment about owen not being the second best personality in the competition "and you do?". To be more precise, I have the best personality on these forums. The developers of grepolis just thought that I was too good for the competition and would make everyone else feel bad when they got destroyed by me.

Indeed Inno sent us a letter asking that you not be allowed into the poll so that the average posters would stand a chance of winning

DeletedUser

Indeed Inno sent us a letter asking that you not be allowed into the poll so that the average posters would stand a chance of winning

Yeah. I got an email explaining the situation. They also offered me 10,000 gold for my understanding, but I turned them down.

DeletedUser

Now that the poll is closed would like to thank everyone for their votes and their support. Even though I don't think I deserved to win this poll, I still did and owe it to you! (except if you didn't vote for me, then you're mean, but I still love and tolerate you :p)

I'll make a cool thread when I'm back from school.

Last edited by a moderator: