Fare-de-well Grepolis

DeletedUser

To friends and enemies alike, i must bid you all farewell as i'm leaving Grepolis for good :(

Due to a big promotion at work i will no longer be able to play this wonderful game as i must now focus all my attention to my new job.

Its been a pleasure to play this game and get to know many a great player (to many to list) but if i've had the pleasure to fight alongside you or against you then you will know who you are and you will forever have my respect :)

I will surely miss this game and its gonna be cold turkey for me for awhile but i'm sure i will pop into the externals to see what's going on in Paros :)

May all your RL dreams come true

Happy hunting :)

Wandle

DeletedUser

Wandle I completely understand, when I was studying and working (two works after I finished Law University) at a same time I quit Grepo because there was no time for private life yet alone for a game back then for me.

Wandle I hope you didn`t take my external posts to seriously it was just . . . well you know whats that all about ;)

Sad to see you go but I understand, I wish you success in your new job and all the beast and all of luck in your life.

DeletedUser

It was very nice to talk to you and get to know you a little best of luck in Real life and i hope to see you motoring along in the game again soon :)

DeletedUser

Congrats on the promotion Wandle! Sucks to be losing a legend such as yourself, but hopefully the grepo virus resurges and pulls you back in at some point when RL lets up a little :)

DeletedUser15581

good bye Wandle... congratulations on your promotion! wish everyone gets reasons of this kind to leave the game! :D

No hard feelings over anything :)

DeletedUser340

Peace bro, noticed your cities getting taken by BL, bad times :(

DeletedUser

Thanks all, it's been a pleasure

And don't worry I have never taken anything personal, I'm not serious enough in real life let alone a game to take things to heart :) and yes maybe one day I will return (although I shan't tell the wife that haha)

Maybe I might let my son take over my account (he is 13 now) but only if he is good enough and can do my name justice :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30065

Goodbye my friend sadly we did not fight alongside each other to much but i wish you all the best with the Promotion :) and real life..
And dont let your son become a grepo addict haha

DeletedUser

Its always sad to see a quality mature player leave, good luck in RL, maybe we will see you back in a few years ;)