Farewell Delta

• Thread starter DeletedUser15049
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15049

Just want to say goodbye to those who matters, even goodbye to those who don't, and I hope you all keep having the scraps that make this the number 1 server on Grepo. I also want to make clear that I am quitting due to real life stuff. Nothing to do with anything here before the rumour mill goes into over-drive.

I want to say thanks to the following players for their influence on my game and the fun they brought as either friend or foe:

The Holy War Crusaders - all of you who remained Crusaders will always be close to my heart. No need to name some and not others. Every single one of you are close to my heart. Time and time again you held your own in this server against all the odds. Each time we were getting help according to our enemies. How little did they know huh? Keep on keeping on guys and girls. You'll always be well thought of on all the servers for stopping a giant in its tracks. That is the stuff legends are made of. The others may make noise but they couldn't do what we achieved. Never lose sight of that.

L8RUNR - you are my game friend and I trust a real friend. I think you are perhaps the most under-rated player on Delta. You are one of the Titans mate and do it without any real fuss.

The Honey Badgers - all of you guys are legends in my eyes. paul grady, daniejam, theidioto, legacy29...all of you are class acts. You are no longer the '34 Crew'. You are a Delta Crew. I believe you'll be mauling them all before long. You already are to a large degree.

Vigoran - I learned a lot from you Vig. In the areas of strategic thought and holding to the goals through thick and thin. I might have slaughtered you for the big error you made which was to regard my alliance as pro Hun during the period we had held a NAP with The Huns. However; I understand why you did although as I said already...big mistake. I repeat: we allied to the Huns when GK and Scorps merged. Until then - we were full of anti Huns. Still have a few of them in our Council. As an addendum...I think you have to admit that the person ''creating havoc all over Delta'' was myself ;)

SparkySte - You always said I'd make an impact and I did. I don't know what happened between us, perhaps the focus on war with the Harbs became a bit of a blinker for you, and maybe you under-estimated me as a person. However all the fall outs aside, you taught me a lot in lots of ways.

Graystone - the battles we all had in north 43 and south 42 were legendary mate. You were some foe and it is a blessing to see you back as I leave. I know your qualities and the HWC gains from your membership of the tribe. It is nice to see you in our colours as I leave. You are a top player and general. Show them all how that is so.

44 - I miss you mate. I know if you were here none of the warring with DoA would have taken place. I hope you are doing the business with that Masters you got and carving out a career for yourself.

Badnight - it remains a sadness that we ended up on opposing sides. You were the first alliance to become our allies and that Pact held. I think you know full well why this war started and inside must know it was senseless and led by an element who have their own agenda within the Ares group. I know if 44 had seen a council member of DoA suggest EotD should win the wonders race...he'd have kicked on the spot. You should have become leader of DoA. I still think you need to or else DoA are facing real issues ahead.

Philney - we had our fall outs due to my demanding nature in war. However I want to thank you for the support you gave and hope you learned a few things along the way about the need to remain focused on all aspects of the play. I know the Harbs will do the business in war with DoA. Should make for a great end to the server.

Nwinder - I won't say a bad word here Nick. I think you were one of the guys who made this server a top place to be. We just happened to find ourselves on the opposite sides and that is how it goes at times in this game. I trust you are now actually having a life. You have talents. Make the most of them.

dysen - You were always right about me ;) The error was to think I was the type of guy who would turn on the Honeys. Never going to happen as that is just not my way. Despite propaganda claims to the contrary.

There are many others I could name and have not here. You will know who you are. Guys across all the alliances who have shown themselves to be gents and up for the skilled plays that are to be made here. I wish you all the best in life.

I also want to make a special mention for Relentless. You are without a doubt the scummiest alliance on Delta. You are incapable of decency as a leadership. Incapable of war as an alliance unless the odds are so heavily stacked in your favour as to make it a case of taking liberties. I dearly wish for all the alliances to put aside their differences and ensure that your alliance becomes history. I enjoyed shutting down the Tomb Wonder you tried to sneak ahead of the Harbs on. Feel free to have it back now. As I see it you do not deserve a level 1 never mind any Wonders and at least I know I shut that wonder down...in time.

And with that...

Goodbye.

dunedinlad
The Holy War Crusaders

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A Very classy post...Be well Sir ~s~

Grey333
Greys Wolf Pack

DeletedUser3288

just to clarify, do you mean l8 was your game friend or gay friend?

DeletedUser

Take care dune!! Was interesting at all times and without you the server would have been much worse off.

DeletedUser

Well the day has come. I have nothing to say but farewell....Best of luck and as I stated the last time you claimed this, I am sure you will succeed with your types of methods and boundaries....You should be rich soon!!!

On a serious level, I hate you, but good luck, I hope you are different in Real life:) You can say my name its not forbidden, as I know you were referring to me in some of the above. I will not do anything but protect the ARES from you know what like yourself. I am so glad you have lessened my work load.
with that, farewell.

DeletedUser15049

Well the day has come. I have nothing to say but farewell....Best of luck and as I stated the last time you claimed this, I am sure you will succeed with your types of methods and boundaries....You should be rich soon!!!

On a serious level, I hate you, but good luck, I hope you are different in Real life:) You can say my name its not forbidden, as I know you were referring to me in some of the above. I will not do anything but protect the ARES from you know what like yourself. I am so glad you have lessened my work load.
with that, farewell.

It is only a game merry. Good luck.

DeletedUser3288

with that, farewell.

You have like no friends outside of grepolis do you.

DeletedUser

Well dude,as much as I dissrespect you dune,I wish you farewell and good luck!Nice been quarrelin with you xD

DeletedUser

Well english aint my primary language,its well below that and I can still speak it well...A little errors along the way but its good xD

DeletedUser6305

Well Dune, all the best mate in RL and have fun ... main thing is life "is to the live it to the fullest" and have fun doing it.

It has been a pleasure and a lot of fun playing along side you in Grep and I do hope you will come back one day. Because you really do get under some peoples skin and it is alot of fun to watch from my side.

I have found you to be a man of integrity, honest and true to your word. These are values that will carry you a long way in Real Life.

I am looking forward to shouting you that beer when you visit my country with your partner. You will have a great time here ..

Dani, you are my no1 and you know it. Nobody blows like you do .........

DeletedUser

All the best and good luck in your choice of career.

As said, will not be the same around here with out you.

DeletedUser15049

What can I say? Thanks for the kind words.

Due to certain actions and my long held sentiments, I felt like I had to knock down Relentless on their pyramid wonder from level 10 to level 9. Call it my gift to Delta before I go. I trust the Harbs will now build the level 10 Pyramid wonder and rightfully claim the Wonders Race as a fighting alliance. Or will Ares display diplomatic skill and seek to restore their previous position of competing hard on the race? The game just got a little more interesting.

Certainly the HWC is free from Sunday to adopt its own diplomacy that gets it the best deal. Such is life and true diplomacy (I often hear about diplomacy here but much of it seems to reside in personality plays rather than weight of interest and bargaining power).

The fight when right is always one of might. Any deviation from that leads to corruption of the group and ultimately the demise. I'll not be one for doing forums as an ex player. I wish you all well.

DeletedUser15049

Ok Ok... I couldn't resist a comeback. After all a world was to be won.

However this really is my goodbye. As in final goodbye. I have so much to do and so much to see after the time devoted here and to my studies. I have a wonderful woman who loves me despite me being a bit of an idiot most times. I have got the qualifications I needed to move on and get us off to a foreign land to settle and be happy. I think we'll be seeing a few friends I made here too. Hope they enjoy alcohol loving Europeans with a penchant for beaches :)

So final word it is then.

I wish to thank the following for being my close friends in game and giving me a right giggle for most of the time we played. Despite me being a right manipulative bugger for much of the time I think we can see how it had to go. Ok here goes...

Everyone in the HWC I see as brothers. All of you are giants. I wouldn't name some and not others because, as you all know, it is the alliance grouping that comes before all others. We fight as one. We win or lose as one.

You never once betrayed our alliance, our cause, or our flag. You were offered invites by everyone to kill us off. DoA with there (then) 70ml in points didn't tempt you. The mass mails and personalised attacks on me, my nationality, my leadership, my sanity, my character...you laughed at them all and you showed this world what loyalty means.

For that I salute each and every one of you.

We paid a heavy price as an alliance but it was a price worth paying as you can now see. Our mission was simple as set out in my missive when I was elected leader of the OTC way back. We achieved it. You are all winners ladies and gentlemen and that is really what games are all about.

Winners and Losers.

I wish to thank the Honey Badgers too. I've been as much of a Honey as a Crusader if the truth be told over the period. Been a pleasure playing with you guys and doing the business. paul, the idioto, L8, dani, warrio are by far the best players on Delta - well other than myself :p - and it has been an education to work with you for well over a year. Of course I'd like to think I've also educated you guys too along the way but then that is, as Tribulus the Loser always states, my huge ego kicking in. Sigh. It really is tough at the top eh guys? lol.

I also wish to thank the Harbingers. Their leadership team has been excellent throughout as has the support and commitment from their players. They really do deserve to have the title of winners and as long as they keep acknowledging the part we all played then I see no reason for them to not win a war. Harbingers you will maul the Ares chumps. That I am very sure of. After all, they couldn't beat one man and his dog for the best part of 7 months. Go get em guys and gals. Eat them up like the rotten corpses they are.

Finally I wish to thank Tribulus, mwilliams11, hunterdaemon and Kristopolous.

Without Tribulus and Hunterdaemon and their sordid little plays along with mwilliams11 then none of this would have been possible. Kris really did back a deuce there. If 44 was about he'd have warned them right off. Alas he wasn't. They really did make it all too easy for me with their antics. Indeed it was their antics brought down the Huns. And with it Ares. It was always going to be only a matter of time. They are not too good on the self honesty part so expect a fierce denial. However anyone with a brain can think and all those in the know will always know.

And with that...

Goodbye.

DeletedUser

Again all the best dune, if your ever down this way look me up (skype), be happy to get you a beer or three.

Was fun to say the least ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.