Farewell- Leopard

DeletedUser

Hello all you great fighters of Troy :p
I just wanna say a farewell to you all since I am quitting and a new player shall take my account and my burden of fighting NR :p
I really do not know where to post this so I created a new Thread :) Was fun playing with you all, I had a great time chatting in these forums (I shall continue to do so from time to time). I know you all will miss me because I will miss you all is well :rolleyes: Its sad to say that I have to end my journey because I have been here from the beginning and ending it really makes me :( I was hoping on fighting this world till the end but I guess that idea has changed so all you great fighters keep going and I hope to see TNE take the win!! Goodluck :pro:

DeletedUser33297

Goodbye Leo.

BoomTyrant taking over your account? Or am I just awful at guessing?

DeletedUser30111

Aww Lep, you were so close!
Was fun fighting you, buh-bye!

DeletedUser

:(, i am so disappointed....how could you want TNE to win?

but seriously, it's a shame to see you go, are you quitting grepolis altogether?

who's taking over your account?

good luck in whatever you do

DeletedUser

Good luck with everything Lep! I hope whoever takes over is half as decent as you otherwise TNE is in some trouble ;) lol stay posted on the forums here though. We may be able to draw you back in another world, eh?

DeletedUser

Goodbye Leo.

You are right, it is Boom :p good guess

Good luck with everything Lep! I hope whoever takes over is half as decent as you otherwise TNE is in some trouble ;) lol stay posted on the forums here though. We may be able to draw you back in another world, eh?

Hes even better so watch out!! :p
I will come back to the forums as much as I can! :)

DeletedUser30967

My Leopard is leaving *tear*

Here's an ear scratch and belly rub for the road. Will miss you leppo and wish you all the best! Was fun playing with you :)

It's our forum posting that gives us away isn't it? You got me on the first guess as well :p

DeletedUser

I guess I got outed... Nice to be back. Too bad I won't be playing alongside Lep! Stay in touch buddy!

DeletedUser

Had a good time playing with you Lep. I think everyone did :)

Good luck with everything ;)

DeletedUser

I hope u guys have been nice to Boom just like you've been to me NR :p