Farewell MRA, Hello Codex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11886

As I have grown tired of TBH, and so has many others in my alliance... we have left the MRA. We have begun recruiting from our own ranks, those who show actual potential. Those, that are not only high in points but those who are active, intelligent, and powerful.

No, this isn't a promotion for the alliance Codex, but just something to tell you of my plans all along and why I have been defending TBH all this time.

Although many of you may 'hate' me for defending MRA's, I was doing it off of prior knowledge. I had no real obligations to TBH, aside from helping them start up. I merely used to as a jump off point and start up point to get experienced players who would be willing to follow me. I was fully against having more than one alliance, but I was out voted. When the second alliance came, and the leaders became more inactive I was left to lead most of the alliance, planning and helping the whole of the alliance.

Currently, CODEX has NO TIES or AFFLICTIONS with TBH, and we hope to have a great time as we start again from the beginning.

I hope no one was insulted *That much* by my defense against MRAs, as I was not looking at it from a bias view but from a logical view.

P.S. The Brotherhood will be falling soon as the majority of the players may disperse soon. Feel free to invite or kill off any of those that fail to join an alliance before they disband.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Question: Are you saying that you actually hate MRAs but only said you liked them so that you wouldn't be uncovered or do you like MRAs but not TBH??

DeletedUser11886

And we state that we are an will be a MRA where? We are not going to recruit, if you have read my previous posts I was against having even 50 members though. Don't be one of those guys to pull an argument into something that is meant to be peaceful.

@War, I do not love MRA's I am looking at them from the logical side of things. I don't mind them, but I incredibly dislike them if the leaders just ignore the others in the alliance. This is what happens when you do that. (What I'm doing now) I actually wish for TBH to be destroyed soon, after we get the players that will be joining us from them. (Only around less than 40)

DeletedUser

You are truly MRA-Master. :)

P.S. There is old wisdom: if things are not going good for bordello - re-arranging beds or changing name/advertisement doesn't help. Employees should be changed. ;)

DeletedUser11886

The problem with TBH was our leaders. I would like to consider those as our 'employees' that we will be changing ;) Its the whole order of the alliance.

By the way maxdz, I attacked you with the others only because you were a threat to us on that island. I rather not think of you as that anymore, but as a possible ally? ;) Although it is highly likely you will not accept after our attacks on you. But truly you can see the possibilities in a pact?

DeletedUser

By the way maxdz, I attacked you with the others only because you were a threat to us on that island. I rather not think of you as that anymore, but as a possible ally? ;) Although it is highly likely you will not accept after our attacks on you. But truly you can see the possibilities in a pact?

Your attacks didn't bother me much - just contrary i appreciate and hope see more attacks from you. :)

There is one alliance (actually 2) here which i consider worth to make some kind of cooperation (maybe pact or we'll see) with and we are in contact...

DeletedUser

I see. :) Good luck in getting them to cooperate ;)

And actually, i'm not that terrible. :) Look, i have only 25 ABPs so far and didn't attack you tonight - so you see, there is nothing to be bothered about. :)

DeletedUser14378

so we now can fight against good alliance lead by kyleli.finally!!!;)

DeletedUser

P.S. The Brotherhood will be falling soon as the majority of the players may disperse soon. Feel free to invite or kill off any of those that fail to join an alliance before they disband.

Well I'm really glad you let us all know! I love learning my "future" from the open forum.
I wish you and your 'new' group every success.
Unfortunately, I will not be joining you as I would not trust you for a minute - but, hey, what do I know!

Rather than, as suggested, you all "kill me off", if anyone with a decent alliance wants a loyal player with some experience from a while ago, I would be happy to receive proposals from your recruitment managers.

Cheers
Thargius.

DeletedUser11886

Hehe. Although we may be killed by you guys if you decide to kill us early on :( Were still organizing and fixing all the kinks of a new alliance.

DeletedUser

Congrats, Kyle,
I noticed you in Codex with 4 members, and last I checked you had 9. Codex has the highest point average of any alliance in Kos, Btw. So all you that think Codex is MRA...hush up until YOUR alliance passes their average. LOL

DeletedUser

Best of luck to you . Stronger alliances are always a good thing !

DeletedUser11886

Point's don't make up an alliance. Its personality. Whats the use of having sim farmers who don't even help attack? I don't expect us to hold that position, although I would like us to.

By the way, Thargius I was speaking of those that stuck to TBH and refused my proposal. They are the ones to be killed off soon ;) Afterall they are making a mistake and should be taught a lesson.

DeletedUser37640

This alliance does look promising, best of luck sweeping up TBH.

DeletedUser11886

Heh, don't be saying things like that so quickly ;) We still have a lot ahead of us. By tomorrow we should have some sort of operation planned out. Were going to show that we aren't just simmers sitting down and waiting for the world to happen around us, but were going to show that we can effect the world aswell!

Status
Not open for further replies.