Farewell PI!

DeletedUser

Greetings Fellow Greppers!

I just wanted to send a shout out and thank everyone for a fun ride here in PI. For personal reasons I'll be leaving the exciting world of Grepolis for awhile and will therefore be disbanding SoH, but hope that someday I can play again with all of you on another world.

I will definitely miss all my friends (and enemies) here in PI. I remember starting SoH when it was just me and some guy named Lego3535 in the middle of 34, and it's been quite a ride building SoH into the #1 alliance since that day. So many of you started out as enemies and have turned into great friends. We've encountered great foes (AX, Incubi) and great allies (UW, TGGE, TEE), and I have made friends in all of the great alliances and I wish you all the best. Grepolis is by far the best game I've played and I look forward to the day I'll have time again to battle with you all-

Incubi, you guys are quite impressive, I hope the UW/TGGE front can give you a good challenge. AX congrats on holding things together, it's been a fun challenge and I think you guys will be tough to root out of 35. Gitte and Eddy, thanks for being such good friends, and Arq and Farg it's been a fun ride and I wish you guys the best.

To my SoH Warriors, I'm proud of you all and best of luck in your future endeavors here in PI. Hopefully I'll see you guys soon on the slopes in Tahoe :D

From a guy who hasn't slept since May, peace I'm out :)

kcp99
Strength of Honor
Founder

DeletedUser12324

Can't say I've had many dealings with you but well done for founding whats turned out to be a big half decent alliance. Best of luck outside of game.