Farewell to the Hogs

DeletedUser

lol I have to agree with Ginormous..wm802 your enjoying being in BDI and basking in their accomplishments, but as soon as Ginormous questions how much you will actually do, your semi retired. Don't be the sports dad, who tells the other kids dads on the team, yeah, my son is the MVP. If you were in the army but never sent into combat, and then talked about how much the army does and how proud you are to fight alongside them, you aren't a hero or a soldier. You just like to revel in the attention and glory that others have brought upon you, because you are in the same faction as them

Ive hardly got time to play grep so i quite the most boring world (alpha).I quit pi aswell even though that was exciting.Also, im not close to any conflict.

DeletedUser1594

profile ingame... does it just speak of your inactivity? it seems you're pretty active in the forums. so just all talk then? not even pretending? ...umm. what am i supposed to take away from this?
ummm. i'd like to remove myself from this conversation. ...maybe i'll change my name to Disease.

DeletedUser

profile ingame... does it just speak of your inactivity? it seems you're pretty active in the forums. so just all talk then? not even pretending? ...umm. what am i supposed to take away from this?
ummm. i'd like to remove myself from this conversation. ...maybe i'll change my name to Disease.

I manage a 500k acoount and a account on xi where i have 25+ slots.And why can i not keep on the world using the forums?

DeletedUser

I think *edit* ginormous's point WM802 is that if you spent less time on the forums worrying about your reputation, and more playing alpha, you might find you had more time to play. After all, 2442 posts is quite a few, and you responded to my first one pretty promptly. Coincidence or not, I can see where you are coming from as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think *edit* ginormous's point WM802 is that if you spent less time on the forums worrying about your reputation, and more playing alpha, you might find you had more time to play. After all, 2442 posts is quite a few, and you responded to my first one pretty promptly. Coincidence or not, I can see where you are coming from as well.

I hardly go on alpha forums, and think about it, alpha forums are dead.Its not ecxactly hard to read 1 or 2 threads.

DeletedUser

Yet almost every place I look on the forums I see you have a whole series of posts. My guess is the forums will pick up again when StillSetanta gets back lol, but yes, the alpha forums are probably nowhere near as active as new worlds forums. Alpha is the only world I play, so I wouldn't know for sure.

DeletedUser

Yet almost every place I look on the forums I see you have a whole series of posts. My guess is the forums will pick up again when StillSetanta gets back lol, but yes, the alpha forums are probably nowhere near as active as new worlds forums. Alpha is the only world I play, so I wouldn't know for sure.

Thats in the past those posts are.

DeletedUser1594

*edit*Amill doesn't speak for me. his opinions in no way reflect my thoughts and ideas. please don't take it that way.
...and please excuse the rudeness in my forthrightness. thats in the past those posts are.

DeletedUser1594

tbh, since we're all being honest, i don't need you to understand me. i've been as direct as possible. and i've simplified it as much as possible: go away. stop. be quiet. nobody likes you. you smell.
i've said it in so many ways but you still have trouble understanding. i don't want him speaking for me. you can dialogue with him all you want. and honestly, things would go much better for everyone if you left me out of your personal conversations with the dude.
....you don't understand me, he doesn't get my point... maybe the problem is me tbh. probably not, but possible. ..anyways. leave me out of it.

DeletedUser

tbh, since we're all being honest, i don't need you to understand me. i've been as direct as possible. and i've simplified it as much as possible: go away. stop. be quiet. nobody likes you. you smell.
i've said it in so many ways but you still have trouble understanding. i don't want him speaking for me. you can dialogue with him all you want. and honestly, things would go much better for everyone if you left me out of your personal conversations with the dude.
....you don't understand me, he doesn't get my point... maybe the problem is me tbh. probably not, but possible. ..anyways. leave me out of it.

Im pretty sure, most people on this forum like me more than you.Anyway, how do you know what i smell like?

DeletedUser1594

do you... most people.... ?? so then... you want a trophy or what??.... dink.
i know you smell cuz most people on this forum..(in this forum) are saying that you stink. ..plus. i have always thought that turds smell. guess i could be wrong about that one. probably not. but possible. ..
and i think amill wants to talk to you. and stop quoting me. ..weirdo. nobody... or at least the rest of the people who aren't most people on this forum, don't like you.

DeletedUser

I said *edit* because I originally typed go twilight instead of you. My mistake for misreading the posts. And I should have known better to do that as well