Farewell to the Hogs

DeletedUser

lol because everyone hates them. with hod dow a bunch changed eow split tgo merged with sap.

I don't hate them.

They brought some great intrigue and conflict into the game.

plus whatever else you may think... Calatan is a class act.

DeletedUser

Really, I have to spell it out...

nvernind, go to youtube and put it in W.T.P

DeletedUser

Since so very many people hate them, Why do they not create some sort of a union of players and Alliances and attack them?

DeletedUser

Because that is pretty much pointless. You could almost MM telling them that you are going to attack X and still take it.

DeletedUser

I don't know why anyone is still bothered about HOD. Whatever good cities they have left will be picked off over time, if they still have large active players then it's no less than they deserve.

But starting a campeign against HOD at this point would be like putting a dying animal out of it's misery. You certainly couldn't claim any glory out of it.

DeletedUser

I agree with seth, you can keep beating a dead horse,but it's still dead

I'm not a hopper seth, there are reasons why I left.

DeletedUser

I don't know why anyone is still bothered about HOD. Whatever good cities they have left will be picked off over time, if they still have large active players then it's no less than they deserve.

But starting a campeign against HOD at this point would be like putting a dying animal out of it's misery. You certainly couldn't claim any glory out of it.

What if you invaded there homeland i mean when bdi do it well have to give them some credit

DeletedUser

its basicly having a dead guy fight someone hogs is falling wether we do anything or not

DeletedUser1594

What if you invaded there homeland i mean when bdi do it well have to give them some credit

lol. how come i haven't seent this before?

everybody's saying that it's not worth their time and yet, here's wayne money giving himself a pat on his back... meanwhile i have some sort of feeling that it's not gonna be him doing any of the fighting... backseat player...

guess even if your alliance wouldn't be proud to make a move, you would still be there to praise them and bask in their glory.

DeletedUser

lol. how come i haven't seent this before?

everybody's saying that it's not worth their time and yet, here's wayne money giving himself a pat on his back... meanwhile i have some sort of feeling that it's not gonna be him doing any of the fighting... backseat player...

guess even if your alliance wouldn't be proud to make a move, you would still be there to praise them and bask in their glory.

Read my profile ingame!

DeletedUser

lol I have to agree with Ginormous..wm802 your enjoying being in BDI and basking in their accomplishments, but as soon as Ginormous questions how much you will actually do, your semi retired. Don't be the sports dad, who tells the other kids dads on the team, yeah, my son is the MVP. If you were in the army but never sent into combat, and then talked about how much the army does and how proud you are to fight alongside them, you aren't a hero or a soldier. You just like to revel in the attention and glory that others have brought upon you, because you are in the same faction as them