Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10984

As you say..I will trust garg only then when I officially end in mental institution...;) Now he will say I am already there rotting and using large amount of free time to play grepolis...:rolleyes:

Aha :p so that is where you have been these past months.

DeletedUser

lmao

also to whoever de-repped me and wrote this:
More spam from the forums biggest racist and waste of space

get a life!

and next time, sign your rep instead of being a little weasel. Thanks :)

On topic, farewell garg!

DeletedUser10984

Hey, just because Garg conquered 2 cities after quitting doesn't make him a liar. Oh wait.... :eek:

The fact that saying he is leaving doesn't mean it is an instantaneous thing. I personally played a role in finding the new replacement player so don't expect the account to disappear.

DeletedUser

Hey, just because Garg conquered 2 cities after quitting doesn't make him a liar. Oh wait.... :eek:

Slaughter maybe its NOT the original....or Do you have ways to snoop other players IP addresses?

Think carefully .. Answer intelligently

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd rather see the account go to someone than disappear. Preferably an aggressive player that will come to the front and fight, otherwise the account will stay a non-factor.

And yes when you say FAREWELL you leave "POOF". Its an unwritten law that applies to everyone except Micheal Jordan & Brett Farve.

DeletedUser

Good bye whatever thank you for leaving just like you can't beat the DCS power house so you just quit. Sounds about right

DeletedUser19554

i'll post agian

bye garg i wish you and your wife i good long life but i'm sure we haven't heard the last of ya

DeletedUser

To everyone that knows me here on Zeta I would like to say it was a pleasure playing with you all, good or we are all fighting for ourselves and our alliances. I have stayed Number one on this server for the best part of this year and finally reached the 2 Million points that I aimed for (Actually it was 1 million but.....) I carried on when there was a promise that the server would be upgraded, We have all waited for this only to find out that it won't happen and eventually this server will die.

As Raiders once said when this becomes a full time job the fun goes out of playing it as a game with 150 cities to manage this is now more than a fulltime job.

I wish everyone good luck for the remainder of this server

yes but he said he was leaving because the new version wasnt arriving and he got bored of the zeta world.

DeletedUser

Ticks bite everything

DeletedUser

As far as where I live is concerned I was born in SA full of wonderful wildlife gazelles leopards lions how I miss them being stuck in UK freezin

DeletedUser17088

Goodbye Garg!

This has to be the longest leaving ever :rolleyes: (6 days since you posted you were leaving and you are still commenting) so are you actually leaving? or just seeing what the reaction would be? as this thread is becoming off topic....

Status
Not open for further replies.