Farm Times

DeletedUser

So, who else got screwed over?

I'm not that much of a lost cause, just 13 minutes each way.
Was 6 minutes when I played Eta, I think.

DeletedUser

That sucks.
15 minutes is bad.

Nothings that bad though, I think Devils had a 23 minute one way in Zeta. Somebody did, on Team Ryan.

DeletedUser345

Ouch i think they should make it equal for alll players.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind some variation, but nothing more than 2-3 minutes on a fast world.

DeletedUser

my closest is 15 minutes, and after thet 16 minutes.

why-god-why1.jpg

DeletedUser345

Once I burn my close one it's a 22 minute walk for for my swords, yea I have more than6

DeletedUser

13, 19, 22 by swords for me.
TBH, I don't ever work towards too many swords early on.

DeletedUser10811

i have 3 farms near me. .1 is only 7 mins then next is 11 mins and the other is 12 mins not to bad

DeletedUser

i never get more than 6 swords... this is partly what mkaes me a slow starter :)

slingers and horses ftw?

DeletedUser

Its not the distance from the nearest farm, but the fact that me and 5 others share 2 farms while people on the other side have 4 farns for a few people.... Its seriously pissing me off (And mine is about the same as skully since we are sharing a farm)

i never get more than 6 swords... this is partly what mkaes me a slow starter :)

slingers and horses ftw?

Mental note: attack skully

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its not the distance from the nearest farm, but the fact that me and 5 others share 2 farms while people on the other side have 4 farns for a few people.... Its seriously pissing me off (And mine is about the same as skully since we are sharing a farm)

i hope you realize that farm villages are not influenced by others on your island.........

DeletedUser

slingers and horses ftw?

Seriously?
I have never gotten more than 8, and on Theta I was ~30th and top 10 in bp for 2 or so days.

Then I stopped playing.
I really only enjoy the very beginning of the game. =\

i hope you realize that farm villages are not influenced by others on your island.........

Strength is based off of everyone on your island. It's the same for all of you.

DeletedUser

I've got 9 minutes, not complaining because i have a few more near by;)

DeletedUser345

5, 22, 24

But i find it funny that the farm only farmed by me the active player is at strength 37% while the farm down by Skully and RW farmed by 4 active players is only at 35% catch up. ;)