Farm Times

DeletedUser

3:20 by horse:(
I don't like the shape of my island either:Angry:

DeletedUser

What about farthest farm travel time?
I've got 39:28 to the farthest by sword :/

DeletedUser

Well I hit the jackpot this time, two closest farms are 6:46 and 6:52 for swords =) Third closest is 11:58.

DeletedUser

I got one 7 minutes away, but the next is 27 minutes away by swords.

But on Theta my first ever city was only 4 minutes away by sword :)

DeletedUser

mine is 18 mins, meaning a 36 min travel to the nearest farm and back..

DeletedUser345

Grrr wasted my farm an hour ago and 44 minute round trip has just ended.

DeletedUser

My close farm is 10mins. The shape of my island is not helpful

DeletedUser

Don't quote me on this. But I remember reading somewhere each city will have the same average distance to all of the farming villages. I haven't tested it but if someone wants to feel free.

DeletedUser

I dont think thats true. Regardless, having most of the villlages on one side is a horrible handicap for players.

DeletedUser

Don't quote me on this. But I remember reading somewhere each city will have the same average distance to all of the farming villages. I haven't tested it but if someone wants to feel free.

Maybe so. However, there is a large disadvantage to having 6 farms be 30 minutes away, rather than 3-6 minutes and 3-54 minutes away.

DeletedUser

Maybe so. However, there is a large disadvantage to having 6 farms be 30 minutes away, rather than 3-6 minutes and 3-54 minutes away.

I thought he said don't quote him on this ha ha.

Truly I think that the farms are not equal. Maybe if you add the times to another island, but with swordmen used to farm, it's a real disadvantage