Farm Times

DeletedUser

My farm that is 16 minutes away has enough mood to fight back... so now I have one that is 18 minutes away that is 1 attack away from the same... then I will be stuck with 1 that is 23 minutes away...

DeletedUser

The chief benefit of no life is the ability to surpass people in a virtual world while I drink tea and eat cheetos.

*munch* *munch* *sip*

"Y'all are noobs!"

DeletedUser345

My farm is 26 minutes away i downed the three close to me, tis why i have slow progress.

DeletedUser

I got 8 farms on my island and the nearest one is 3 mins away using swordsmen :)

DeletedUser

I got 8 farms on my island and the nearest one is 3 mins away using swordsmen :)

OMG.. you too?
This might be weird but I have had 8 farms on all my worlds :eek:
Do the same farms stalk yuo throughout you life?:heh: :p

DeletedUser

Gah!! Just realised my second farm was actually closer than my 1st!! That's just terrible of me. :(

DeletedUser

My closest farm is 20 minutes away. I think they mucked up and accidently set it as speed 1 world for me.

DeletedUser

Uh.... I thought "speed" only refered to server speed (like resources and construction) not troop speed...

DeletedUser

My closest farm is around 13 minutes each way...
*screams with fury*

DeletedUser

Don't tell me you have 6 swords... That's a joke right?? Please say that was a joke. :heh:

DeletedUser

I do, as i stated before, i never make more than 6 sword, it's a complete waste of res.
That's also one of the reasons i'm a slow starter :) I need acad. to start farming proprly.

DeletedUser

We all have our own tactic. I'm not saying mine is the best. But I do not fail at grepolis :)