Fixed farming village daily limit not resetting

DeletedUser

Hi,
I have reached my farming village daily resource limit of 17500. Its not the first time and I'll admit i've been sitting at my computer for hours demanding and looting every five minutes.

The limit normally resets about 3.00am. However this morning it didn't reset and I'm wondering if its a bug or if I'm just being impatient.
Maybe I should wait a few more hours but because of the update I thought I'd post it as a bug and see if anyone else has the same problem.
I have not posted on the forum before but I have read the bug diagnostics section and followed the intructions before reporting it. Here is a copy and paste of the main diagnostics procedure:

•World: en71 Gonnos
•In Game Name: BillyWhizzy

•Have check the known bugs list: Yes I have
•Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes I have
•Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: Yes I have
•Have you tried a different connection: Yes I have

•Full Version or Mobile Version: I play the full version

•Browser and Version: I've tried internet explorer 9.0.23 and Google Chrome 32.1700.76
•Overview of the bug: The Farming villages resource limit has been reached by my city on my island and is late in resetting back too zero. I am not able to demand or loot anymore.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and hope I dont waste your time. If the situation changes over the next few hours I will of course update on here.
Many Thanks.

DeletedUser

I've passed this issue on and it should be resolved shortly. Please let us know if it isn't resolved, thanks.

DeletedUser

Alliance Members Reporting The Same Issue

I've passed this issue on and it should be resolved shortly. Please let us know if it isn't resolved, thanks.

Yes, the internal reports are starting to flood in from our Alliance Members for the same issue. Glad to see you're on top of it--is there an ETA for resolution?

DeletedUser

My Farming Villages have Reset now. Many Thanks for your help and quick replies.
Cheers.

DeletedUser

dont know if the right place

but i still have over 500 to colect from farms and can not..deleted cache and tried manualy..no go