Passed Farming Village improvement

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Instead of thinking does this make the game less tedious for me. Which is on the Micro level.

I'm thinking how does this change the game. A macro level.

If this is implemented I will be the guy with the 120 9k cities packed with full nukes. Don't doubt that. I'm not complaining; just trying to think about how the game will be different.

Will it be more fun?

Is it going to grow the community?

no, I disagree, there is no benefit to not having this feature. It will just allow more players to utilize their farming villages better, plain and simple. Gold is easy to come by with trading.

Fezic

Lochagos
no, I disagree, there is no benefit to not having this feature. It will just allow more players to utilize their farming villages better, plain and simple. Gold is easy to come by with trading.
That's fare. I was only trying to say what I was saying so it made sense. If you understand but disagree that's cool.

Shuri2060

Strategos
Instead of thinking does this make the game less tedious for me. Which is on the Micro level.

I'm thinking how does this change the game. A macro level.

If this is implemented I will be the guy with the 120 9k cities packed with full nukes. Growing exponentially. Don't doubt that. I'm not complaining; just trying to think about how the game will be different.

Will it be more fun?

Is it going to grow the community?
Sure, no problem. I'm fed up of seeing players quit on both sides once they hit ~50+ cities just because they can't be asked to play. Internals, internals, where the heck is the fun in that.

And of course you won't grow exponentially. Your growth will be almost linear at best.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok I still can't say for definite that it will be implemented but the developers are working on this now.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
This would be an amazing feature upgrade / addition, and would be a great plus in faith towards Inno for listening to players feedbacks and giving the people what they want :)

DeletedUser54828

i believe that the farming villages is here to reward the more active players... So why make it a chore for them to get the ressources...
please agree with this.
Almost everyone wants this

DeletedUser54339

Once again app players are treated like second class citizens. Implement an idea fairly across all platforms or not at all. Thanks a bunch.

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Once again app players are treated like second class citizens. Implement an idea fairly across all platforms or not at all. Thanks a bunch.
app is a supplement to browser. also nothing is stopping u from playing the game on browser to farm etc on your phone. App is so bad its only good for attack alarm thats about it.

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Shortsighted BS like this is why Grepolis will be dead in under five years.
No, the app can never be good enough to fully operate grepolis at a high level becasue of the how complex the game is. Could it and should it be better? Sure. But I'd rather they fix the actual game itself and all the issues it has (like this one lol) than also waste time developing the app which most players dont (and shouldnt if they wanna play at a high level) use. As you see grepo dev team is already severely understaffed and has very little resources and barely make any updates/changes to the game so rather than wastingtime trying to completely redesign the app dedicating time to the game itself should be a priority. The app is an addon which helps you manage your grepo and respond to grepo when youre on the go thats all.