Farming Village Management - Mass Upgrade by Island

DeletedUser7436

Proposal:
Managing the upgrade capability of farming village when owning a small number of cities on a small number of islands is not a significant burden or time consuming activity. As the number of cities owned goes up and as the timeline in a given world gets closer to WW, trying to sort through 50, 60, 70, or 100+ islands to click on each individual farming village to kick off an upgrade is a huge time investment, a time investment better used playing the game instead of going through the 3-click hassle per village ( 18 clicks per city if going to the island directly), to do just a single level upgrade across an island.

My recommendation is to add a new tab under the Farming villages summary page called "Village Upgrades" which will give you an interface similar to the "Collect" but instead allows you to select all or using the checkbox switch, only sum to upgrade all at once. For instance, I can go to my summary page, click on "Village Upgrades", go to the island I want to upgrade, and click "Upgrade". Using this method, I would have reduced the number of clicks to upgrade an entire island from 18 to 3 making it significantly less painful to manage farming village levels as the number of cities climbs.

Reason:
The overhead of managing the farming villages levels is significant and that time would be better suited and less frustrating as a player on attacks, defense, supporting your alliance, and city planning than clicking a significant number of times only for the sake of clicking. There is no reason it needs to be this cumbersome as there is no value add.

Details:

• Create a new tab on the "Farming Villages" summary page titled "Village Upgrades" or more simply "Upgrades"
  • Format the page on the "Collection" tab template but instead of a collections button, add the action to upgrade across all farming villages on a single island.
  • Include the same checkbox as is found on the "Collection" tab to allow selection/deselection of specific farming villages

Visual Aids:
None

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
As this does not interfere with attacks/defense or any conquest/revolt type activities, I believe the ability to abuse is fairly small.