Inactive Topic Farming Village Overview Improvement

DeletedUser

Proposal
Replacing the timers on the farming village overview with a countdown timer rather than a "Next demand: today at XX:YY".

Reason
It will give a more specific timer for the most hardcore people that monitor those timers.

Details
At the moment, if a timer expires at 1:45 pm, that means it can be ready at anything from 1:45:00 to 1:45:59. A countdown timer would make this problem go away. Also, the mechanics already exists in the game - if you go to a farming village's detailed view, it will show the countdown timer on there.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
It does not open up possible exploits or make it possible for players to cheat.

DeletedUser

I would perfer both. I like the idea of a countdown timer for when I'm on continulously and farming every five minutes, but when I'm farming mass amounts before I go to sleep I want a general time for when my farms will be ready again. And I don't want to have to d any math. Defenately a good idea though

DeletedUser

i think you should be able to get favor from farms as well

DeletedUser

I totally agree ... I find it annoying as when it reaches XX:YY I have to keep clicking until it says ready. If its too difficult to do then developers should add in the seconds. like: today at 7:19:32 ... that way I know to refresh when the time is 7:19:33.

DeletedUser21257

can we please have a toggle feature for the time slots on the premium farming overview. farming is such a repetitive task and with multiple cities i forget and go into automatic 5 min farming mode as i start daydream about something else =(

also to be able to drag and drop cities into the order you want them in so you can prioritise cities without having to scroll through the whole list.

thank you for your time.

slavamava.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You actually already can see when you can re-demand.

If you just hover over the farm, rather than clicking on it...

GwW08.png

Click on it, however...

uUEvJ.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21257

i use a alarm i downloaded its very effective it even shows me a message that says time to farm and plays my most hated song untill i do and click snooze. you can set the snooze to any time you like.

DeletedUser

How about one button to collect from all the farms you have (in premium). Not one for each city's farms, but one for all farms. It takes all your time to farm for each city once you reach a certain number of cities. For example, right now I have 43 cities. It takes 4 minutes for me to farm each of the cities using the farming villages overview. By the time I'm done, if I want to continue farming every five minutes, it's time to start again.