Passed Farming Villages in 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think the solution to this is two items:
[1] PREMIUM UPDATE
In Farming Villages, change "Cities" to list all cities in each group and limit groups to 10 cities. User can select each city or all cities in each group of 10. Clicking on City Group will select all cities and all farms villages in each city. The "Farming Villages" should be a list of villages where each row can be selected or deselected (like is now but about 1/4 height of now and double the width). Clicking "Demand" will get resources for all cities in that group (giving the resources to each city as though you went through every city individually).
[2] NON-PREMIUM UPDATE
For those that dont know, clicking on resources for that island pops up "Island Info". This screen should be split into two tabs, being City details and Villages. Villages should include the villages as listed but allow for each to be selected or deselected (that are already conquored). On the right side of Villages screen would list every option.
When you have 4 to 7 villages you click on village then option then demand. When you have 8 villages you then can click on an enabled button that says "All villages" then on the time option then demand. When less then 8 villages the "All villages" button's mouseover should say "Need 8 villages to use".
Please note that if you have conquored 0-3 villages the option would "Villages" tab would be disabled with mouseover saying "Need 4 villages to use"
** THIS MEANS **
* Premium users over 10 cities can get resources in 10% of current time.
* Non-Premium users with 4+ villages can use a quick Insland Info way of demanding for any time option.
* Non-Premium users with 8 villages can demand all quickly.

DeletedUser

Captain
The captain is an experienced sailor who has already defeated many enemy fleets. His experience allows your naval units to fight 20% stronger and your trade products reach other islands twice as fast. He also makes it possible for you to use the attack planner. In addition to that he simplifies the resource collection with the farming villages overview.

ONLY way I can see this working is if premuim players get 20 - 50% more or with the 10% they get extra maximum resources per day also a "rolling" collection what I mean by this is when you go to the farming villages and click the first city it automaticly goes onto village two that be ONLY thing worth it to me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This Development has been passed, and I will send it on to the devs.

Thank you all for your participation!

~ Ideas Team

Status
Not open for further replies.