Fastest Growing of top alliances

DeletedUser

I don't play this world but I still like to be entertained by what happens in other worlds

DeletedUser1483

Come on Leo, lets do a big ol' refresh and check out how well everyone is doing now. :)

Im not a stats man, have said before.

My guess is this forum will be very quiet from our enemies, as they only come out when they are in larger numbers on the forums and can go on about rotting and failing and us disbanding.

Guess what -
Still here arent we? ...

Chris x

As for many other points - we sorted our inactives, we continued to take the fight to our enemies, we took on board our allies and played this game exactly how it should be played.

We played for the long term and didnt boast about the cities we were taking during a short period of a long game. We have never been in a better position in Pella and Im curious to see what people say.

If i hear one more person mention that its because we are friends with admins who ban who we want them to ban then ill despair. lol. We outlasted the quitters, cowards and ghosters of this world and now youve only got a die hard few who remain in PFK and DOOM and the rest who sim behind them.

We work much better, because we are all simmers and there isnt a fighter amongst us. Bring on the wonders! :pro:

DeletedUser

Come on Leo, lets do a big ol' refresh and check out how well everyone is doing now. :)

Im not a stats man, have said before.

My guess is this forum will be very quiet from our enemies, as they only come out when they are in larger numbers on the forums and can go on about rotting and failing and us disbanding.

Guess what -

As for many other points - we sorted our inactives, we continued to take the fight to our enemies, we took on board our allies and played this game exactly how it should be played.

We played for the long term and didnt boast about the cities we were taking during a short period of a long game. We have never been in a better position in Pella and Im curious to see what people say.

If i hear one more person mention that its because we are friends with admins who ban who we want them to ban then ill despair. lol. We outlasted the quitters, cowards and ghosters of this world and now youve only got a die hard few who remain in PFK and DOOM and the rest who sim behind them.

We work much better, because we are all simmers and there isnt a fighter amongst us. Bring on the wonders! :pro:

Yes! Finally a part of this game i can excel at!