Inactive Topic Favor Looter Of The Day

• Thread starter DeletedUser22708
  • Start date

DeletedUser12512

Or, we could just include favor looting into the calculation for looter of the day, and then we don't need a new award for it.

Instead I think to fulfill your purpose we could have an award for bp gained from killing our own troops or robbing resources/favor from alliance mates. here, I made a suitable award for you.

puppetmasteraward.png

P.S. I wonder if the above players for the most part are the ones at the end of those strings since nearly all of the above posters are in your current alliance.

DeletedUser27128

P.S. I wonder if the above players for the most part are the ones at the end of those strings since nearly all of the above posters are in your current alliance.

So you are saying that getting your alliance members to support your idea for improving the game is a crime?

Atleast this thread is not full of EQ members congratulating themselves.

DeletedUser12512

So you are saying that getting your alliance members to support your idea for improving the game is a crime?

Atleast this thread is not full of EQ members congratulating themselves.

I don't believe I said that anywhere.

A good idea does not need to be solicited internally for responses, and this is not a significantly good idea, it's a pampering to a player that knows full well that they would achieve the award nearly daily due to him being the puppetmaster to his puppets.

There are no strings on me. <Said in my best Ultron Voice>

DeletedUser22708

I don't believe I said that anywhere.

A good idea does not need to be solicited internally for responses, and this is not a significantly good idea, it's a pampering to a player that knows full well that they would achieve the award nearly daily due to him being the puppetmaster to his puppets.

There are no strings on me. <Said in my best Ultron Voice>

Hahahaha atticus, get a life buddy, there's something out there besides grepolis and your ex-wife.

Anyways, you'll never get the award if it would exist. Even if you spent large amounts of gold on events such as the mythical hen as you did to buy myth nukes, you will still throw them at my DLU as EQ did for a large part of the server. Thank you for that.
Now if you have nothing important to add to this thread, kindly stop posting here as you're just spamming.
Don't be so bitter atticus, i've moved on, so should you.

DeletedUser49358

tbh this seems like a useless award, its not as if I would having the most favor looted for a day on the world would be something to strike fear into the hearts of your enemy or even be something you want to brag about. I'm going to have to say no on this one just because I see no real reason to even bother adding this award to the game.