Favorite Gamma Memories

DeletedUser

Post your favorite memories on Gamma.

I'll go first. My favorite was our ops on Kosta. We failed many times. BEing he was a skilled sniper and he was fond of having 2-3K point villages nobody wanted to conquer. But once we finally sucked it up and pulled our act together he fell easy, and soon after made a post complaining that The Illuminati somehow gained a handicap by the in game mods because he couldn't explain our sudden amazing coordination...which still follows to this day.

Don't be shy, post your memory.

DeletedUser

I wonder who inspired this thread ;)

Mine would be very early on in LoE's history. Kreger's one city was under attack from the newly formed Illuminati, but also from two MRA's we were at war with. We stacked it so heavily, that by the time he was rimmed he had jumped into the top 12 for BPD.

Because he was respectful, it also opened the door to talks with the Illuminati, and because of his new positioning, talks with what would become CJ.

DeletedUser

When I first started playing and beat someone in battle :)

Then yesterday when I conquered for the first time :p (yes I do realise how nooby that makes me sound.)

DeletedUser

My favorite memory is from when I got attacked for the first time...he attacked with swords!!!!LOL.

DeletedUser

My favorite memory is when i messaged a noob alliance leader and all of his player asking to join my alliance otherwise i will conquer each member one by one (it was before i was in KB). They got so riled up and send me threatening message saying that there allies "Kingdom of gods, furyons, Promethean" are going to attack me and finish me off. Lo and behold, next day i woke up and saw 18 attacks coming my way. By the end of the day i jumped from zero DBP to 14K+ DBP, got defender of the day award and lost less then 2K of force. After that day they stopped attacking me even after i took two cities from them and few days later they disband.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First Post :)

i have some very good memories so far.
2 stick out
first 1 is Stormcock created a topic just for girls and deleted everybody elses posts unless they were girls, i stayed up late one night and spammed it with over 100 posts i think. I posted pictures and information about every rabbit in the world. Very weird i no but i remember thinking he would go mad if he had to delete all of them so i couldnt help but laugh

My 2nd is a discussion we had in about how everybody looked in the real world and some pictures were posted, and of course there was some very weirds ones in it lol

Alph you remember either of these?

DeletedUser

Cheers i hope its the first of many :) and i wont go for that silly double post stuff just to get my posts up

DeletedUser2663

my favourite memory is our early day ops in NmE. in particular the one against sfantul duh. at that time of the game it would of been ranked one of the best IMO. we took out one of the biggest threats to us in aprox 2 days. he had around 5-6 cities at the time i believe

DeletedUser

I remember the first Alliance I was in. It was called "HERCULESS." If that wasn't bad enough, the leader gave me the password because he was inactive and was being beaten down. The best of us escaped to Cyno and then Deja Vu. :D

Just so we're clear though, I did not use it.

Edit: They are still around, here's the quote from the alliance profile:

Hello, We are not looking to destroy all of our enemies, we are only looking to cause utter chaos. If you would like an invite, ask one of the leaders.

Founder:
King Hanan Wijaya

Leaders:
Subzero777
Kolgax
Diplomacy:
Hunterslick

Forum Moderators:
stretch

Recruiters:
leaders,founder and Members of Alliance

Ally :
Realm of darkness
Delian League

I hate to bash them because it's where I started but sheesh. :D

DeletedUser

First Post :)

i have some very good memories so far.
2 stick out
first 1 is Stormcock created a topic just for girls and deleted everybody elses posts unless they were girls, i stayed up late one night and spammed it with over 100 posts i think. I posted pictures and information about every rabbit in the world. Very weird i no but i remember thinking he would go mad if he had to delete all of them so i couldnt help but laugh

My 2nd is a discussion we had in about how everybody looked in the real world and some pictures were posted, and of course there was some very weirds ones in it lol

Alph you remember either of these?

Lol, I think I do, however I don't think I posted in either :p

I take it Storm let Andyd post in the girl's topic ;)

DeletedUser

My favourite moment was fairly recently, messaged a player to stop attacking my farm, his response was priceless, read from bottom:

***** on 8/16/10 at 7:46 AM
no i agree with u man,sorry bout that,i wont bother u again
***** on 8/16/10 at 7:30 AM
is that right,cheers but ill make my own mind who i attack buddy
Cai Tzu on 8/16/10 at 6:32 AM
Your better off attacking larger targets for battle points
***** on 8/16/10 at 1:55 AM
just needed culture points
Cai Tzu on 8/15/10 at 3:38 PM
Hi, please dont attack my farm.

lmao I love it. Starred out the name to save his dignity, and he's in a friendly alliance now :)

Oh, I also really like it when people attack me... doesn't happen often enough :(

DeletedUser

Oh, I also really like it when people attack me... doesn't happen often enough

700 LS..and one harpy (my trademark)...on the way, Alph will understand :)

DeletedUser340

Getting my 2nd village way back in 1992. lol jk it was ages ago...

taking over the mountainpark acount,. learning to actually play xD

Adam refusing to marry me :(

Furry joining my alliance <3

The forming of I HATE YOU , and mass recruiting xD

DeletedUser

GH and SM at war with Achaemaenhenanmenmanid Empire (something like that, aka. AE)... and Mitra. Epic noobs. It was just so funny... with all of their terrible propaganda and attacks. We destroyed them with what; one mass mail. :D

Another one: Mass mailing the "We are a GH farm" sigs :D

DeletedUser

Joining Royal Tigers on my first week of starting the game. I came from TW, where I played two years in the only alliance i joined since the begining and had 40 members at most, even till very late in the game.

I knew that alliances with more than 100 members don't work, but i thought: Hey, let's be open-minded. After all it's a different game and i was curious to see what it was like.
It was a "shocking" experience. More like being in an airport on Christmas eve and all flights were canceled pending further notice.

haha. it was a worthy insight.
I left after less than a week.

DeletedUser

Joining Royal Tigers on my first week of starting the game. I came from TW, where I played two years in the only alliance i joined since the begining and had 40 members at most, even till very late in the game.

I knew that alliances with more than 100 members don't work, but i thought: Hey, let's be open-minded. After all it's a different game and i was curious to see what it was like.
It was a "shocking" experience. More like being in an airport on Christmas eve and all flights were canceled pending further notice.

haha. it was a worthy insight.
I left after less than a week.

You were a Paper Tiger?

*Sends attacks*

:p

This is the epitomy of the old saying; "Learning the hard way."

DeletedUser340

I also forgot meeting all these amazing people on the forums :) <3