Favorite Gamma Memories

DeletedUser2638

oh best memorys well i got a few but if i can only choose 1 i think its when i was trying to get my second city, a guy called lynx was a total prick and caused hassle in a few alliances, well after my first CS failed to land i was like dam it, built another and poof failed again well i said to myself no more mister nice guy, i loaded the biggest nuke possible for a 5K city and fired everything at him and landed nicely, and watched the 12 hours count down then i got my report saying i conquered the city and i was like, OMFG i done it, i finaly done it,

i know its not much, but after playing TW for 4 years and then playing this it totaly messed my head up haha, well it was great to get 2 citys, and then tht city later fell and was the first city i lost aswell as gained haha

DeletedUser

Hmm...Difficult. Probably being in my first alliance Hidden Darkness, good times

DeletedUser

my favorite memory... having one polis and alot of people asking you to join there alliance and how there "goals" will dominate Gamma :D back when i could actually MANAGE my damn polis's :p

DeletedUser6812

Mines the euphoria or watching 5000 slingers/horsemen/cata's sink to thier deaths in my harbour after sucessfully dodging 15 LS nukes.

DeletedUser5398

the coalition

greatest gamma memory, was joining PE only to find out that the leaders had started a war they couldn't win, so they all quit.

over the next few days after that, CSTCN and I grabbed a couple of straight thinkers from the alliance and said we can still pull together and do this.

over time even they succumbed to RL but CST and I are still going strong, still convinced it is possible. where players left voids new friends filled their spots.

ups and downs aside, if that didn't happen that way i would probably have quit playing this game that week and most of you would not have to read my alcohol-fueled rants.

RL might eventually catch up to me but hopefully not before it gets the rest of you :)

VB

-it ain't about which banner you play under, it is which one you can hold your head high above.

DeletedUser

Nice post folks, some real good ones and some I remember well, points at J with his all night spamming of my girls only forum :)

I have a main one and another but both key stages for myself.

First off is the fisrt time I was attacked with a conquest run from Cai Tzu. I had one city, a 4 or 5k one I think and Cai started attacking first thing in the morning. He was the first to attack me also as I had cleared my island as was farming it. I sent him a message proclaiming that I would farm him off the server if he continued with his attacks. Cai, just sent another couple of attacks. We exchanged quite a few messages over the next 5 to 8 hours with me trying my very best to wind him up and Cai just laughing back. One of the comments I remember saying to him was that I hoped he liked the smell of burning c/s and the sound of drowning horese. He landed his c/s, I recalled my troops and killed it. He is the only player ever to land a c/s in one of my cities. The point to this is quite simple, we talked and I joined The Messa's and we became best friends and spent hours talking tactics for the game and Cai remains, imho, the best tactician on the server and the one who proposed the idea behind TBS during one of our chats.

Second, is with Jamie, real early on (2 or 3 cities in) when I was talking to him about expansion and streaching himself when he wanted to play cautious. I am glad he listened and glad that we had the chance to play together as a 2 man team, remember us being called 'The Toxic Twins'

I guess there are a whole load more I could post but these 2 shaped the game for me and made it as fun as it has been.

DeletedUser15197

I got a lot of memories in gamma... especially the ones when i am in the shadow guards with darth.. He is my best buddy and he helped me with my 3rd, 4th and 5th cities helping me to grow soon...

I also remember just before I joined TBS or knew anyone in it... I was asked to stop TBS expansion in 47.... I joined the very same alliance i was asked to stop at one point...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mine is probably being in I hate you, I am bored and INCOGNITO

DeletedUser

Mine is in the beginning. I was about 8,000 points and Stormcock attacked me and I freaked out because it was my first atttack and I didnt come back for a week because I thought if I lost the battle the game was over lol

DeletedUser

I got a lot of memories in gamma... especially the ones when i am in the shadow guards with darth.. He is my best buddy and he helped me with my 3rd, 4th and 5th cities helping me to grow soon...

I also remember just before I joined TBS or knew anyone in it... I was asked to stop TBS expansion in 47.... I joined the very same alliance i was asked to stop at one point...

I remember Darth saying that you were a good player and we should take you on, he was spot on with his assesment :) and I am glad you decided to join us as you made it fun in TBS :)

DeletedUser

First off is the fisrt time I was attacked with a conquest run from Cai Tzu. I had one city, a 4 or 5k one I think and Cai started attacking first thing in the morning. He was the first to attack me also as I had cleared my island as was farming it. I sent him a message proclaiming that I would farm him off the server if he continued with his attacks. Cai, just sent another couple of attacks. We exchanged quite a few messages over the next 5 to 8 hours with me trying my very best to wind him up and Cai just laughing back. One of the comments I remember saying to him was that I hoped he liked the smell of burning c/s and the sound of drowning horese. He landed his c/s, I recalled my troops and killed it.

What you forget to mention is that you spied the same attack twice, and before you recalled your slingers you recalled your archers which I killed, leaving you defenceless (noob). Luckily I took pity on you :p

One of my best moments was my first conquest. Barely knew what I was doing but managed to take a city from 'Knights of Freedom'.

My second was the one Storm mentioned.

Third was taking on Phoenix Rising (I think that was their name, its changed since - was where I recruited hoops from). The amount of planning that I put into that op was crazy. Tore the alliance to pieces with only 6 cities in the area (and with a little help from the newly formed TBS). Gotta respect those guys though, they fought back. Disbanded a month later.

Lastly was negotiating with Kreger. Dont think he liked my negotiation style but it was massively entertaining :D

:pro:

DeletedUser

the day I shocked Tang with my picture :p hahaha

No seriously. When Ben and I got this hair brained idea to start this fantastic alliance and all the friends I have seen come and go. Well worth it!!!

DeletedUser

the day I shocked Tang with my picture :p hahaha

No seriously. When Ben and I got this hair brained idea to start this fantastic alliance and all the friends I have seen come and go. Well worth it!!!

Is that the picture of you in the lace....

I've said too much.

:eek:

DeletedUser

I'd say my favorite memory was doing the Op yogesh Singh (no offense yogi) due to team spirit,how excited everyone got etc. as well as carrying out the attacks on yogesh.

Also if S-Fi could actually attack someone it could be that I broke their wonder isle :) Shame no attacks incoming :(

DeletedUser3613

Joining Royal Tigers on my first week of starting the game. I came from TW, where I played two years in the only alliance i joined since the begining and had 40 members at most, even till very late in the game.

I knew that alliances with more than 100 members don't work, but i thought: Hey, let's be open-minded. After all it's a different game and i was curious to see what it was like.
It was a "shocking" experience. More like being in an airport on Christmas eve and all flights were canceled pending further notice.

haha. it was a worthy insight.
I left after less than a week.

my best moment was finding this post and then loling at klev on skype :p