Favorite Memory

DeletedUser

Just trying to get a little bit of activity here before the end, and I also could not necro my old thread since it dissapeared :(

What was your favorite memory of this world we call gamma?

DeletedUser16429

When the Hugs, PE, and the Bunnies teamed up on Rdlm

also please any old gamma friends join this new world SW and we can play together again

DeletedUser

Forcing a GH member named Superbany into VM after 4 days of attacks 3 new cities and 40k bp :)

Also when I was in War Path and we breached an island stronghold belonging to the 420s.

And the first op we had in Fusion as a team in o74. It was an op on a player called SexyLovingMale and there was some serious banter because of it lol.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
When the Hugs, PE, and the Bunnies teamed up on Rdlm

also please any old gamma friends join this new world SW and we can play together again

Also my favorite because it was when this account was destroyed on Gamma.... Lots of staying up and getting no sleep trying to save every last city.

DeletedUser16429

Yo Tommy come join us on the new world going SW, we are going SW

DeletedUser

My favorite memory was dunking KMD and bantering with Ivory and co all the while.

DeletedUser16429

KMD!!! The biggest MRA lol, great times oh how I'll miss Gamma

DeletedUser3613

Pretty much the whole of the GH vs Fusion skirmishes where awesome ! Fusion vs Bunnies was a fun war but there where to many "feelings" involved !! This whole world rocked in a big way and is the only reason im still involved in grepo, I would have got bored a long time ago I reckon.

Laters Gamma, thou shalt be missed !

DeletedUser17088

My favorite memory was being rimmed by Yogesh singh -_-

only admitted that to my calydon alliance the other day that i played gamma and got smashed :D I was a noob though

DeletedUser

I didn't know you played gamma fonts.

Also, I know more of you had good times, otherwise you wouldn't have stuck it out for three years. Don't be shy, POST!

DeletedUser

my bad memory was when Fusion took 10 cities from me in 3 days :(

A good memory when klevito lost his first city on an epic fight Fusion vs Grepohugs on a city on our WW. NICE Exellent Fight guys :D

and why not Fusion joins The Hugs :)

DeletedUser

bad memory:
getting kicked out of gamma 3 cities away from 1 million points

good memory:

being a noob and thinking I knew what was up and taking GH cities <3

everything else..truly excellent mixture of players and alliances and everything.

DeletedUser

Just trying to get a little bit of activity here before the end, and I also could not necro my old thread since it dissapeared :(

What was your favorite memory of this world we call gamma?

There were many good battles we fought under the Fusion flag, I would like to remember the times when our legends were still here: Klevito, Dazlerr, SirBrunor, Jenkins, DraculasHeir, Tarm, Elineb, York, Tommy, crack2live and... I would like to ask the other former Fusion members to continue this list as I can't remember the other's names but there were a few more of these players that when some of them left, Gamma became poorer.
There were over 3 years of fun and enjoyment, pity they went so fast.... :(

Most players and gamma shall be missed and remembered !

DeletedUser

Its hard not to get nostaligic when you mention those times bon. Good memories alright wish i could go back to them

DeletedUser958

Obviously my best memory is founding GrepoHugs :D
The best times were with CorzofDeath, Osl112 and Dobby and all the really old hugz..
I really miss that time :(

DeletedUser

Oh man, I haven't heard those names in a long time.

I miss the original Dakkar :(

Wait...you founded GrepoHugs? I thought that was Eclipse?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser958

Properly because Eclipse stayed longer in Gamma than i did :p
Actually i'm not quite sure who is the original founder... GrepoHugs were a merge between me and Eclipse's ally...
Don't know who joined who...

DeletedUser

My least favorite memory has to be the three months of non-stop 24/7 fighting off the illums (and illum leaders do know your guys did give it a very, very, very good shot, and it was relentless) with the lack of sleep and family patience pushed to their limits. However, my favorite foe has to be fighting Benjizard of LoE in 45, he was perhaps the toughest opponent we faced both in skill and in strategy.

There are so many memories, and most are very fondly held with working with great players: Jconrad7, Greep, Hyperbolt (tee hee, I owe you a scotch!) Kuj0, Narut0, Wansyth, TheKingOfEverything, TrixE, Optimus Pride, and the others who joined in later itching for good quality action. Phforce is my esteemed mentor, after fighting off the Illums for months on end was finally able to move into 45 to assist my mates there being slammed by LoE and it is he who taught me how to take all I learned defensively and turn it around offensively to win that war. And back to the Illums when this was done, after a frustrating need to address the Covs in 57, to take care of much unfinished business as payback is pure joy in a war game.

I will miss you all! And there are too many to name, Darth Swoosh, m15rog, Willscodes, Not Named, NigsH... the list goes on. I wish each and everyone a great "Life after Gamma". Hugs to you all!

Last edited by a moderator: