Favorite Pet

What is your favorite pet

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Have either of you ever even seen a rabbit??? No, you're both still alive.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well my dog's name is Barbas and he talks. Additionally he doesn't die for some strange reason. He's a daedra's best friend if you didn't know

DeletedUser

I like rats. Houdini can escape the cage. We named him that before we found out. I'm calling my next rat Neo...

DeletedUser20509

Other - Bearded Dragon

Both my dog and my Cat are scared of my Beardy. So she rules.

DeletedUser18825

I am going to name my next three dogs: Fus, Ro, and Dah.

Then, when I call them at the same time... you know what will happen.

DeletedUser

As you are not the dragonborn it will take years, maybe decades for you to master even the weakest shout. Nothing will happen.

Thrillology

Phrourach
I love large dogs that have massive jowls or big jowls.
I can post a picture of my dogs. :p Both are dogue de bordeaux's but don't have nearly as massive of jowls or waddles as the common one. VERY EXPENSIVE. Lots of jowl juice too. :p

Both have costed in a pet store $3,000 for one, and $2,000 for another. I didn't get them at the same time- but my dad.... nearly passed out at spending money on both of them.
We were supposed to the first time get some money rebate from when we gave away my dutch-hound when moving from Germany, but instead got a $2,000 French Mastiff and named him Louie (would've been Louis, but people would think that it is either Lewis or Leweez).
We went a second time many months later. Didn't intend to get this adorable puppy that now still looks like a puppy, but it was to get some money after getting Louie, and we ended up buying a $3,050 dog for $3,000 named Gus. :3
There's my story with them.