Favorite Single-Hits on Paros

• Thread starter DeletedUser14786
  • Start date

DeletedUser14786

I'm curious to see what some of the best single-hits on Paros are/have been.

I'll start with my personal best to date:
Screenshot2013-06-25at104256PM_zpscd5bbccd.png

So let's see what other people have! Post big attacks, funny attacks, or just the strange!

DeletedUser

Gorgeous... These reports challenge even Aphrodite's beauty!!:eek:

DeletedUser14786

Nice work Sasukepran! That's some Killer Instinct you got there! :cool:

DeletedUser

yeah mate.. i am very much happy with my little boys in those brimes performed.. i am sure they have that instinct

DeletedUser9267

Yes that is quite the killer instinct, I wish my guys had it.
Thank Zeus for my merchant shop guys that developed this bireme prototype; it is fire proof and made of a new extremely tough and super light alloy.
It is going into production shortly as it passed the trials with flying colors. It will be available for sale shortly; price is estimated to be around $10.000.000/each. Of course there will be a substantial discount for "coalition" members.:p

superbiremea_zpsc35b1ee3.jpg

superbireme1a_zps76af580e.jpg

superbireme2a_zpscbc479b0.jpg

superbireme3a_zps35784651.jpg

DeletedUser38224

Could i have one for free pwease? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank Zeus for my merchant shop guys that developed this bireme prototype; it is fire proof and made of a new extremely tough and super light alloy.
It is going into production shortly as it passed the trials with flying colors. It will be available for sale shortly; price is estimated to be around $10.000.000/each. Of course there will be a substantial discount for "coalition" members.:p

Sooooo the fact that we share an island means that i get to buy them for 1/18 of the price??? :p

DeletedUser8019

Komagos what is that how I dont even what.

I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO THE PHOENICIAN MERCHANT WHEN HE TRIED TO SELL ME HIS PROTOTYPE FROM THIS NEW "SUPER-ALLOY". He said all I had to do was deposit $10,000 into a bank account as a re-payable claiming fee in addition to the standard purchase cost of 1000 silver. I passed it off as a scam at the time (he always comes across as a little shady to me) but now I'm not so sure...

Also due to an excess in resources I am willing to pay you 538 wood, 1233 rock and 26 silver for that bireme. Its a good deal, you should take it ;)

DeletedUser39031

superbiremea_zpsc35b1ee3.jpg

superbireme1a_zps76af580e.jpg

superbireme2a_zpscbc479b0.jpg

superbireme3a_zps35784651.jpg

Jimmies=Rustled :p

DeletedUser

i need that ship too.. how much do i have to pay for it??

Err ,, think i will pass
cause it is useless.. i will try some other merchant with better "SHOP"
yjjw.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9267

wow, really? that's not the shop, Try looking again.

DeletedUser14786

Come on everybody, I want to see more good attacks! Here is an old one, I asked Belisaurus to show me the report after I lost my CS and he was kind enough to share it. I was arrogant and thought my single LS nuke could handle the 750 biremes he had in the harbor (it would have but he got an extra 900 before the CS landed).
30% attack bonus+BR+Captain+favorable winds+25% luck=95% bonus on the attack

Screenshot2013-09-09at101314PM_zps3226e4a4.png