Favorite Single-Hits on Zeta

DeletedUser

Not much... compared to the rest of these, lol.

2ce464l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5757

just funny because it did actually kill everything inside, but all my troops died as well XD
reportpp.png

DeletedUser14786

Another feel-good hit brought to you by Turded

Admittedly NSPG has some very good players in my area--we're just recruiting them, that's all. ;)
Picture1-11.png

One would think that with the amount of resources he's investing in hops he would build up the wall or something... or maybe activate militia... or something... hahahahahaha!

I had another of these, but somehow everything but the last 16 pages of my reports got erased. :/ But I think you all get the general idea anyhow.

DeletedUser13439

nice hit ituralde!! turd is defending with hoplites in level 2 wall - big NO NO!!

DeletedUser

just funny because it did actually kill everything inside, but all my troops died as well XD
reportpp.png

That does not mean you killed everything inside or you would see that ;) This means you killed all of the supporting troops, hence killing the fast transports.

Nice hit yet again Ituralde! I need to send a land nuke up to this guy's cities! Free BPs :)

DeletedUser

hehe no :D if there would be 1 swordsman or something 1 fast transport or all of that transports would be saved :)

DeletedUser5757

That does not mean you killed everything inside or you would see that ;) This means you killed all of the supporting troops, hence killing the fast transports.

Nice hit yet again Ituralde! I need to send a land nuke up to this guy's cities! Free BPs :)

XD i had another attack landing mate :p
that showed it was empty ;)
so nope, it killed everything :)

DeletedUser

SGT is absolutely right... militia were probably the last men standing and expired by the time your next attack arrived. A picture speaks a million words:

damboprovedwrong.jpg

DeletedUser5757

i dont think so,
next attack landed in same minute changes for that are astronomical
no i think is was like if you defend with 14 slingers and attack with 5 slingers in wall 0 :)
everything died ;)

DeletedUser16987

if you need a teacher for attacking maneuvers don't forget to ask armor man for some tips

armorman.jpg

he must be wondering why he wasted so many units and got so few BP's in return.... hummm.... i wonder if he knows what BP's are :rolleyes:

DeletedUser19554

if you need a teacher for attacking maneuvers don't forget to ask armor man for some tips

armorman.jpg

he must be wondering why he wasted so many units and got so few BP's in return.... hummm.... i wonder if he knows what BP's are :rolleyes:

LOL so funny your citys must be having processions tonight