Votes: 30 37.0%
  • Wansyth

Votes: 22 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser340

Wansyth - Remember him from Grepohugs... Very good at the job and awesome in game...
Vork - One of the best people I have had the pleasure to meet online, although seems to go offline a few minutes before I get online daily :|
ac04 - Very awesome guy, amazing at programing, possibly the best at his job...
Betsy - Amazing <3
Leggy - Remember him from before he quit, loved him then, love him now :)
PrincessLozza - New-ish to the team and seems nice, manages to hold of all us males in the skype chat along with Betsy :p <3

DeletedUser

Thanks Andodel and Sereton.
I'm normally competitive lol but I voted for besty on this one :) she trained me and she has unbelievable knowledge and commitment to the game and more importantly to us mods :)

DeletedUser14953

Myself because I have no friends :(

I voted for Betsy and a couple of others based on their dedication to the job and how helpful they are to all the other mods, but shhh<3

DeletedUser

*big sigh*

Of the 22,281 tickets that have been submitted since Jan 14, 2010, I answered
4,949 of them. That's twice the number answered by the second most prolific replier.

And I get "would've voted".

*another big sigh*

Care to disclose who that would be and exactly how many :p

DeletedUser5

Should I state that I've taught Betsy a thing or two? :p

I don't think it'd be fair for me to state who I voted for, all of our ingame moderators do a great job, and I don't want to single any of them out for being better than the others.

I didn't vote for myself though - that'd be just silly! :)

DeletedUser

Myself because I have no friends :(

I voted for Betsy and a couple of others based on their dedication to the job and how helpful they are to all the other mods, but shhh<3

It's okay :( therethere...

DeletedUser

Just a friendly reminder: Anyone voting for me from now on will get a global permanent ingame ban. So use your mouse wisely, and don't underrate Sigismund. Just because he's a quiet character doesn't mean he's doing a great job, both ingame and forum.

DeletedUser

Just a friendly reminder: Anyone voting for me from now on will get a global permanent ingame ban. So use your mouse wisely, and don't underrate Sigismund. Just because he's a quiet character doesn't mean he's doing a great job, both ingame and forum.

/me votes for haekel

Lugosi

Strategos
i didn't vote for leggy coz he was the unlucky soul who gave me my only infraction on forum :p Betsy, ac04 and furryicecubes are the conformist option so I went for an underdog and it wasn't MuttsNutts

Last edited:

DeletedUser5

I have added an end date to the poll. Y'all have 5 days left to vote on this :)

DeletedUser

Darn it , I'm a sucker for someone throwing down the gauntlet :p

<3

DeletedUser

I voted for all the ones I know well.... which is over half of them (10 to be exact) because they are all so awesome.... and funny ( have you been thinking more about the mental state of chickens Vork?)

Status
Not open for further replies.