Passed Feature for Alliance Pacts System

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • No.

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal:
Have different colours for different agreement types.

Reason:
Alot of alliances create NAP's with future enemies to give them time to complete their current objectives, it should be easy for an alliance to differentiate between different types of pacts. Most alliances have a percentage of players that don't read the forums, and or who's english is not good. Those players may not get a grasp of editing colours on their own player profile.

Details:
Currently there is only one type of colour for an accepted pact (Light green). I propose that the founder/leaders of an alliance have a tick box that they can label their pacts with different colours, for example:
Alliance: Blue
MDP: Green
NAP: Purple

Visual Aids:
alliancepacts.png

pactss.png

hope this answers your question :)

Other includes things like Vassalage agreements

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
none

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pactss.png

hope this answers your question :)

Other includes things like Vassalage agreements

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18132

AN NAP is a Non-Aggression-Pact, so an MAP is a Mass-Aggression Pact and an MDP Mass-Defensive-Pact?

DeletedUser

effectively. MAP = Mutual-Agression-Pact, MDP= Mutual-Defence-Pact

Edit... but I still dont know what an NAP is :p

DeletedUser18132

A Non-Aggression-Pact. Yah don't fight between two alliances, but you don't ask for help or coordinate attacks.

DeletedUser

Yeah why not I would love to see my map colored with colors other than blue and yellow (or the colors I put).

DeletedUser

truthfully this is something grepolis is really in need of. last I remember Tribal Wars had an option for NAPs, not so sure about MDPs or MAPs, but implementing this on grepo would put it a cut above its current standing.

Yes.

DeletedUser

An idiot-proof simple improvement that will clear up a lot of confusion in game for new players learning different types of alliance setups and agreements.

Yes.

DeletedUser

Read previously in thread...... Don't just post a random question that's already been answered.

YES!

Finally someone who can clear up my map from it's current state!

+Rep for brilliant idea, hope it get's through,

DeletedUser

I actually agree with this idea, it would help members and leaders to know who there pacts and NAP's are therefore not causing confusion between alliances.

Yes

DeletedUser24356

yes from me player who they are friends with and who they are enemies without checking the alliance forum/asking fellow alliance mate

DeletedUser

(adds a new aspect to the game and doesnt actually improve a feature, but creates a new one)

also add the pic with the NAP, MDP, MAP, etc to the OP

This poll will close on 22.04.12 at 12:13

DeletedUser

this idea has passed and will be sent to the devs :)

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.