Answered Few questions (restarting - picking Ocean ?)

• Thread starter DeletedUser10581
  • Start date

DeletedUser10581

hello everyone i have Few questions .

1-if i restart can i keep inventory - coins - heroes ?

2-i try to pick Ocean and server with new account cuz i am planing to abandon the old 1 but i still can pick anything , am missing something or game changed to force u for a location and a server ?

3- how can i know if a new server coming ? (i ones found a link to it but it was error link)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54192

1. When you restart (voluntary or involuntary restart) you keep your inventory items, war/wisdom coins, and your heroes. Your number of hero slots resets to 3: you can still use all the heroes you had before, but any unfilled hero slots will disappear, and you can't purchase more heroes until you get up to the appropriate culture level to unlock another hero slot.

2. You can't pick the actual ocean that you start in. You can pick the direction you start in as part of the startup process, but not the exact ocean. The only ways to guarantee a start in a particular ocean are:
- Someone else sends you an invite link to a specific anchor point in that ocean.
- Someone else sends you an invite link to drop in near their alliance, and their alliance is only in a specific ocean.
- You join the world just as it opens and pick the appropriate direction. But you would be limited to the 4 core oceans: no picking an ocean outside of 44/45/54/55.​

Apologies, but I do not know about the server part with a new account. I think a new account automatically drops you on the newest server, but I am not quite sure.​

3. New servers will be announced on this forum in the Community Announcements section. However they are only announced approximately a week before they open. So far as I know, there is no way to know when a world will open prior to Baudin/Richard posting about it on the Community Announcements section.