Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

Corvidaan

Phrourach
The new world, 154
That’s not fiasco.

It has like 5 players from it, but not the leadership core, nor the name?

Can I ask, why are you so obsessed with trying to get into Fiasco? Wouldn’t you rather just do your own thing instead of trying to beg your way in and deluding yourself into thinking you’re friends with them or part of the team.

From a third party pov, it’s just really, really sad and pathetic.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
That’s not fiasco.

It has like 5 players from it, but not the leadership core, nor the name?

Can I ask, why are you so obsessed with trying to get into Fiasco? Wouldn’t you rather just do your own thing instead of trying to beg your way in and deluding yourself into thinking you’re friends with them or part of the team.

From a third party pov, it’s just really, really sad and pathetic.
It has several of the top players. Fiasco have rarely ever played under their own name lol, just shows that you aren't paying attention. I'd expect more players to come over once 152 is done, but even if not, this is hardly the first time that Fiasco has played with just a few top players leading the rest.

Saying I'm obsessed with Fiasco is just so out of left field that I can't even understand the question or how to formulate a response. I'm simply in awe of your mental gymnastics ability.

Shock

Chiliarch
It has several of the top players. Fiasco have rarely ever played under their own name lol, just shows that you aren't paying attention. I'd expect more players to come over once 152 is done, but even if not, this is hardly the first time that Fiasco has played with just a few top players leading the rest.

Saying I'm obsessed with Fiasco is just so out of left field that I can't even understand the question or how to formulate a response. I'm simply in awe of your mental gymnastics ability.
Just because a few friends are playing with each other doesn’t mean it’s Fiasco lmao, that just means some members of Fiasco are there — which is completely different

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Just because a few friends are playing with each other doesn’t mean it’s Fiasco lmao, that just means some members of Fiasco are there — which is completely different
How different though?
Generally the army takes the name of their leader(s). If the leaders are Fiasco then who's to say all the other players playing under their leadership are not Fiasco?
Sure maybe not all of Fiasco is there, but the branded ones are leading, correct?

Shock

Chiliarch
How different though?
Generally the army takes the name of their leader(s). If the leaders are Fiasco then who's to say all the other players playing under their leadership are not Fiasco?
Sure maybe not all of Fiasco is there, but the branded ones are leading, correct?
Because to my knowledge, the leaders aren’t there lol, it’s just some fiasco players, which is why it isn’t fiasco

Last edited:

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
Its basically fiasco, i see many of their players there. Its not 3-5 players, litteraly nirson is on the contact page who is fiasco leader. Only thing is they have many more extra members, and 2 branches. so i guess 50% fiasco, 50% other notable players.
server is dead anyway theres 1 good alliance and thats it

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Its basically fiasco, i see many of their players there. Its not 3-5 players, litteraly nirson is on the contact page who is fiasco leader. Only thing is they have many more extra members, and 2 branches. so i guess 50% fiasco, 50% other notable players.
Is that really as deep as these revolt worlds go? There is one alliance that spends a few grand at the start and everyone just thinks they already won it? I see several alliances with different strategies and some take a while to get rolling but once they are rolling their positioning will be way better. Alpha and Charlie are way up in 033 with a pretty solid lead, they will have nearly every island filled before anyone else gets up there. Gonna be a solid WW spot later. They are not the only alliance with this type of strategy, but they are certainly the leaders at this time.
The other notable alliances seem to be sticking to the core 4 oceans as of now.
The early lead by 'Epic' isn't enough to be betting much yet, but we will see in the next couple weeks if they maintain their position.

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
Well let me break it to you - world won't fill all the way to 33 as it hasnt happened since ~en110
Unless they drop a special speed 6 next world as people who get in the game through app or registering for the first time dont get dropped in thsoe

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Could Dracula win against Fiasco in World Wonders? Absolutely

As for domination they would have about 0.1% chance of winning

Every capable alliance can hug an ocean and nolife world wonder FF setups, but when it comes to money and having attackers, they will be heavily outmatched by Fiasco

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Everyone saying it’s fiasco has room temperature iq.

Every single fiasco server is run out of the Fiasco discord. Like 152.

154 isn’t.

Sorin’s just an obsessive stalker wannabe.
And you're a very talented player and skilled debater.

See? I can say things that make 0 sense too!

HyKe

Hipparchus
3 players are not @Spartan AD @NutsNBoltz and @TromboneTom the rest are more or less here.

Look i mean True Fear just dropped so the other Fiasco can drop too lets have some fun :)
More or less? Maybe about 5 Fiasco players are playing 154, the core team is NOT playing it so yeah we cant call Fiasco to any alliance that have around 5 Fiasco players.

Then If Dapper, Trombone or Nuts join a random alliance can we call it Fiasco too? Lmao

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Well let me break it to you - world won't fill all the way to 33 as it hasnt happened since ~en110
Unless they drop a special speed 6 next world as people who get in the game through app or registering for the first time dont get dropped in thsoe
Haven't actually played a WW endgame, but from what I hear it doesn't matter if the world fills out that far, they will have most of the area and will just build their wonders as far from anyone else as possible.

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
makes sense, if Nirsons there must be Fiasco. jesus yall are thick, if Jasper hasnt sent you a video of his car being massacred by gypsies and/or you didnt get a pm with the eye emoji from Nutz, your not Fiasco hate to break it to yall

Sunfyre

Phrourach

Lil bro didn't get the memo when I didn't let him in on 152.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Lil bro didn't get the memo when I didn't let him in on 152.
You... did though? And I declined because the settings were garbage and I was still taking a break? Well, it wasn't you, but I was offered a spot in an alliance called "Fiasco United," so unless there's an imposter running around, check your facts

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Sorin, if everyone in Fiasco is telling you you’ve never been part of Fiasco and won’t ever be…

Maybe you’re not in Fiasco.