Fight for Ocean-45

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

So, BP has ended for most of us and the real fight starts here. So here i am going to tell you about the war's going on Ocean 45.

Genesis is in a war with Shadow Legion and it's academy Shadow Demons who are fighting for Ocean-45... where as other alliances like Reservoir Dog's and it's Academy Humane Society is neutral with either sides.
Basically its a 1 vs 2. So let's see the current Stats of each of them.

Genesis
Total Members : 39
Total Point's : 80631
Total ABP : 5180
Total DBP : 2870

Shadow Legion + Shadow Demons
Total Members : 77
Total Point's : 149012
Total ABP : 10705
Total DBP : 4151

So, will the number overwhelm Genesis? Or will the experiences of Genesis member's overwhelm the number's?

DeletedUser3303

i must say im loving the bp your members are giving me

DeletedUser41934

This war is funny.
PS! Shadow Legions has no academy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18514

Congrats Spandan. I have to give special reward to one of your players (I won't say his name, he may feel unconfortable, but he will reconize himself). He is Millitia killer of the day. Let him be proud on himself. That can't be claimed by everyone.

DeletedUser

This war is funny.
PS! Shadow Legions has no academy!

How can a war be funny ?

Secondly please check Shadow Demons profile exact profile of SL. And third they are pacted with Shadow Legion. Nice try though for not mentioning academy on your profile so no one can know it is actually a academy of SL.

So its 38 vs 80 member's.

DeletedUser

Congrats Spandan. I have to give special reward to one of your players (I won't say his name, he may feel unconfortable, but he will reconize himself). He is Millitia killer of the day. Let him be proud on himself. That can't be claimed by everyone.

It looks like you are very afraid to lose your troops. Aren't you?

DeletedUser41934

How can a war be funny ?

Secondly please check Shadow Demons profile exact profile of SL. And third they are pacted with Shadow Legion. Nice try though for not mentioning academy on your profile so no one can know it is actually a academy of SL.

So its 38 vs 80 member's.

LOL! mate it is not an academy :) Shadow legion has no academies! Also... How did you find out all this information? (I'm getting suspicious!) And war is funny! When I hit a city filled with slingers and what not, it makes me laugh!

DeletedUser15181

I kinda feel Sorry for Genesis.. their leader up and abandoned them (Hit VM) after only a day with out BP..

and my favorite Quote of the day...

Spandan1992 on 2013-08-12 at 22:18
I see you are attacking our member's. Which is an act of war. You will be cleaned soon.
Thank you.

DeletedUser28137

Shadow Demons are not our academy, do not know why they have our profile. Second, they used to be called Dragon King and changed their name when we formed a tighter bond. They are just a very close pact member.

DeletedUser7697

I kinda feel Sorry for Genesis.. their leader up and abandoned them (Hit VM) after only a day with out BP...

He is not our only leader so I think we are fine. Kind of surprised that he went into VM but since VM takes 48 hours to be activated he must have activated it before BP ended so saying that he ran away is wrong. It is the first time I started of in the core so hopefully this war should be fun.

DeletedUser

He is not our only leader so I think we are fine. Kind of surprised that he went into VM but since VM takes 48 hours to be activated he must have activated it before BP ended so saying that he ran away is wrong. It is the first time I started of in the core so hopefully this war should be fun.

Of course i had activated VM because of my inactivity, and it was already informed because i wont be online for that day. And 24 hrs is enough to take a city if i don't get on.

LOL! mate it is not an academy :) Shadow legion has no academies! Also... How did you find out all this information? (I'm getting suspicious!) And war is funny! When I hit a city filled with slingers and what not, it makes me laugh!

We do have info's that you even don't know. Secondly our ABP stats tells that who is getting their kicked in war.

Genesis : #3 in ABP

I kinda feel Sorry for Genesis.. their leader up and abandoned them (Hit VM) after only a day with out BP..

and my favorite Quote of the day...

We are afraid? Explain why you ran into VM then?

Please Note :VM can only be activated 2 day's before. War started after BP & Of course i had activated VM because of my inactivity, and it was already informed because i wont be online for that day. And 24 hrs is enough to take a city if i don't get on.

Secondly as soon as i am back from VM, i hit a player of yours and he gave me nice 500+ ABP from a single attack. Thanks for the concern though.

DeletedUser41934

Spadan... Mate... Whoever your spy may be... he is wrong about the academy part.

DeletedUser

Spadan... Mate... Whoever your spy may be... he is wrong about the academy part.

Sure sure...You guys now have a 3rd academy Shadow Angels. I guess 80 members weren't enough to win the war.. am i ri8? ;)

DeletedUser15181

No academy.. were all family... id fear the Shadows if i were you. ;-)

DeletedUser

We can admit that we lead this war 5-0 against Genesis... Oh, and Spandan1992 is enjoying another 7 day beginners protection at the rim :)