Fighting the Good Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

thanks devynsire

oh and qlander did sensai say anything else in the letter about not attacking alliance members or was it just like that? I really hope there was something else

DeletedUser

oh and do you know where I can read both of them because they look awesome. 13 chapters on war in one and the other is the same thing. :cool:

DeletedUser

oh and qlander did sensai say anything else in the letter about not attacking alliance members or was it just like that? I really hope there was something else

not related to that...nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

255 LS.png

255 LS 2.png

Did not think you could clear 500 biremes with one attack.

I have checked the stats, and i am proven wrong

DeletedUser

Ouch jodaid, and I thought a little more highly of you.

Yes backdoor deal, you like that Q, but I can't win with you. First you say that I am absorbing all of the bps that my alliance should be taking by defending my cities and now you are complaining that I suggest another target by one of your players. I know your goal is to make me look bad, but my intentions are pure. I don't like taking the bps that should go to other players so they can defend my cities, so I suggest another member, that way I can defend them and return the favor they have done for me. Yet I'm sure you will find something wrong with this too, you always like turning something into nothing, and taking nothing out of something. Reminds me of a quote "True evil points its finger at the innocent and says that they are evil" You're just like so many people I've dealt with in life, a waste of time, you're corrupt, and there is no changing it, only leaving it to be what it is.

DeletedUser

Let's Swing!

Who's the bad guy?

Varies. Some people switch back and forth so much. These people I like to call "swingers". They are the fun people to play with.

Who's the good guys?

Varies. Some people switch back and forth so much. These people I Like to call "swingers". They are the fun people to play with.

Swingers
These people are viewed differently from player to player. They may remain on the good side of them for a long time than go to the dark side. Or vice versa. Some people flip flop for a long time. If a person remains on the good/dark side forever that tells me, that your opinion of them hasn't changed, and you have no adaption of growth. What a shame, that you are not full grown adult yet. A good relationship is a roller coster, and that what a swinger is. They are a roller coaster. So I say, hop on and enjoy the ride gentlemen and ladies because sometimes you'll get off on them and sometimes they are a big disappointment.

"Non-Swingers"

Boring people. THey don't know the concepts of war at all. They should return to real life and do what they do best. Real Life.

For the record, to be a good effective leader no matter what. I think they need to swing from time to time.

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Because I have enjoyed writing it. In no way what I have said is meant to be taken literally. If you take it literally, please click the close button on your browser because you don't know how to have an ounce of fun.

DeletedUser

Yes backdoor deal, you like that Q, but I can't win with you. First you say that I am absorbing all of the bps that my alliance should be taking by defending my cities and now you are complaining that I suggest another target by one of your players. I know your goal is to make me look bad, but my intentions are pure. I don't like taking the bps that should go to other players so they can defend my cities, so I suggest another member, that way I can defend them and return the favor they have done for me. Yet I'm sure you will find something wrong with this too, you always like turning something into nothing, and taking nothing out of something. Reminds me of a quote "True evil points its finger at the innocent and says that they are evil" You're just like so many people I've dealt with in life, a waste of time, you're corrupt, and there is no changing it, only leaving it to be what it is.

You're right Sensai... I wouldn't normally allow that sort of thing to be posted on here, but I did. I also sent an apology to your inbox, should you open it, you will see.

Q can come across like that yes, but haven't you noticed he's always the first one to help any of our members? He can't be all bad... and I wouldn't have worked him so long if he was. To be honest I wish you would both just give it a rest... i've pretty much had enough. You are both nice guys not 3 yr olds... just shut up and fight each other instead, compliment each other on good hits etc... it's a war game for gawds sake!

DeletedUser

Hear the kitty purrrr...

The Doors actually said it best:
The time to hesitate is through
No time to wallow in the mire

DeletedUser

Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black? You don't see me calling you evil or using foul language do you? I don't actively create a "Hate Sensai" culture within my alliance unlike your '"Hate Q Fan Club" and that kind of culture you've developed there do you? (i do what with "goats"? huh?). You don't see me selling out people who i work with, who i help and have been helped by? You call it 'sharing the BP', i call it what it is....protecting yourself at the expense of others. There is a quit feature, so perhaps use it.

So give it a rest..you got exposed for the BS'er you are, so grow up, build a bridge, get over it, move on and stop talking BS please, perhaps find a new game to play instead.

DeletedUser

You don't see me selling out people who i work with, who i help and have been helped by? You call it 'sharing the BP', i call it what it is....protecting yourself at the expense of others. There is a quit feature, so perhaps use it./QUOTE]

I will repeat again, my intentions are pure, I've helped many of our players in the past, and I feel bad for getting the bps from alliance ships going down for my cause. Though you already know this, of course you want the bps going to me, I don't have the need for them. So trying to make me look bad in this case is not working. Point is other players could use them more than my self, and if your hate sensai fan club, Qlander, Nick Mills, Magical1ne, Chupavi, and jodaid, will ease up off my back, we could go back to a normal war game. I'm willing to put this to rest if you are, I will be the better person, not because I am losing cities, which I am, but because the point of the thread has been lost. I was trying to encourage positive, and most of what I got was negativity, guess that's how life goes, and how did I respond, eventually with negativity. Told you I'm not perfect, I'm sure this will somehow turn into something negative also, and require me to defend my self, but as I said previously. I know what I stand for, and I don't have to prove it to anybody for it to be true. Done with the Q bashing, asking for the same mutual respect.

Sensai

DeletedUser

the problem. sensai, nothing personal u wear the title of alliance founder so its nothing against the player (you) now as i said the problem.
with all the citys you lost, bp gained, etc u have an enormous amount of culture points to spend

u cant be allowed to keep ur account. you will just rim us 6 months from now when we "quit"

my condolences to ur effort's.

DeletedUser

Appreciate it Magical1ne, I understand.

So let's have some fun, I'll make sure we give you guys a good challenge. Let's leave the smack talking at the back door. It will be interesting to see how things turn out. However if you do leave this war to be, I'm not interested in taking you guys out. I've found a lot of enjoyment in growing the alliance and working out difficulties with players and alliances. We can still be enemies, but I'm more concerned with the big picture of everything. I don't want world peace or anything, ok maybe I do, but not in Beta ;) I find a lot of value in sharpening my people and leadership skills in game, that is what my aim is, not taking out Xmortis. This is a renewed perspective, not because you guys have pushed me back, but just because of how I'm looking at life these days.

DeletedUser

u cant be allowed to keep ur account. you will just rim us 6 months from now when we "quit"

After what Sensai has said now, bowed his head, trying to meet you halfway to turn around and say because of your attacks on him, giving him BPs, you cant allow him to keep his account?

If ever there were a bully-ish comment on these forums this would be it. BA has till thus far refrained from attacking X directly. That changes now.

Thanks Magical1ne for kicking a man while he's down as you've kicked our motor into gears too.

DeletedUser

Appreciate it Magical1ne, I understand.

So let's have some fun, I'll make sure we give you guys a good challenge. Let's leave the smack talking at the back door. It will be interesting to see how things turn out. However if you do leave this war to be, I'm not interested in taking you guys out. I've found a lot of enjoyment in growing the alliance and working out difficulties with players and alliances. We can still be enemies, but I'm more concerned with the big picture of everything. I don't want world peace or anything, ok maybe I do, but not in Beta ;) I find a lot of value in sharpening my people and leadership skills in game, that is what my aim is, not taking out Xmortis. This is a renewed perspective, not because you guys have pushed me back, but just because of how I'm looking at life these days.

Nicely said :) Q enjoys a good rant, so give him nothing to rant about...

Bulldog... If Sensai wants to fight to the end, then that's his choice, not ours. He's a nice guy, no-one denies that and because of that he's had several chances to work things out. He is content to fight and told me he was honoured to be 'the chosen one' If he doesn't want to sort things out what do you expect? Leave him to grow again for what reason exactly? He wants to give us a good fight... It says so above and before he and Q started at each other again, it was fairly pleasant.

I take it this is an official declare of war on Xmortis?

DeletedUser

... I'm willing to put this to rest if you are ...

What peeves me is the fact that you guys talk a big game and say that you are indeed not "evil" (who actually cares about that) yet when Sensai asks for relieve/a diplomatic way forward, it is made abundantly clear that you will not stop until he is completely wiped.

Where is the honor in attacking someone 5 vs 1 after he has said he is willing to pursue an alternative path? If this is what Xmortis is about then the right thing to do would be to stand against you guys and if that means war then yes. This is an official declaration thereof

Pathetic

DeletedUser

After what Sensai has said now, bowed his head, trying to meet you halfway to turn around and say because of your attacks on him, giving him BPs, you cant allow him to keep his account?

If ever there were a bully-ish comment on these forums this would be it. BA has till thus far refrained from attacking X directly. That changes now.

Thanks Magical1ne for kicking a man while he's down as you've kicked our motor into gears too.

If you bothered to read the sequence of the posts, Sensai replied to Magic's post after he made the comments.....if you want to take it out of context, then by all means do so...but you should also realize that if BA do to WoK what WoK did to PT, then you know what will happen....you have been warned.

Where is the honor in attacking someone 5 vs 1 after he has said he is willing to pursue an alternative path? If this is what Xmortis is about then the right thing to do would be to stand against you guys and if that means war then yes. This is an official declaration thereof

You know that with all this 'hoo-har' (PnP and all) about how poor Sensai is having a hard time atm with all these conquers and attacks, etc...it seems you don't hear anything about how our smaller players are being 'bullied' and attacked by gangs of WoK/TFL/BA players with constant attacks trying to rim them do you? You don't hear any calls of 'Tyrants' and 'Bullies' were they are justified, as for example 1 small beginner player with 1 town gets mass attacked and wiped out by 3-4 WoK players do you? Where there are calls of bullying where you have several players from 3 alliances who have been attacking one of our smaller players that started with 2-3 towns, and now has 6+ towns, but has been constantly harassed by 3 alliances now? Where in the forums do u see posts and info about that as unfair and bullying? Instead all I see is a hypocritcal post from BullMan about how HE thinks its unfair, when in fact HE and HIS alliance set the tone for bullying and harassment, with the others down south and how you forced them to quit the game....so don't you get all high and mighty on me buddy ;P WoK's karma went their way when they helped PT after they were asked to stay out of it....;)

Unlike people who get all fired up about things...we see this as a game, PnP can be fun, but tiresome at times...bah ;P

DeletedUser

.... if your hate sensai fan club, Qlander, Nick Mills, Magical1ne, Chupavi, and jodaid, will ease up off my back, we could go back to a normal war game. ...

They're not in the fan club, we don't have one - its just simple game play. You won't see Sensai rants and slander about you in our forums Sensai, the point was that you have Qlander slander all over your forums. If you put a stop to that and the anit-Q foul-mouthed culture you have going over there, then I'll find that acceptable and we can move on. I don't mind being infamous, but the vulgarity should stop.

....Done with the Q bashing, asking for the same mutual respect....

That's fine with me with the verbal 'bashing', just ensure its also 'done' in your alliance please.

DeletedUser

when Sensai asks for relieve/a diplomatic way forward, it is made abundantly clear that you will not stop until he is completely wiped.

He REFUSED everything... he WANTS this fight. He said his players would get bored without a war with Xmortis... so clearly your source of information has been through a round of chinese whispers. If he has actually asked for a diplomatic solution I would like to see a copy of the request please, because in all my conversations with him he said war...

DeletedUser

Fair enough my information might be wrong or I might not even have all the info, but as far as I could tell that was Sensai saying he would like to find an alternative to the current situation.

What exactly did he refuse? a Merge into Xmortis? And if he said no to the merge then Xmortis would wipe him? If that is the case then no wonder he refused. So please do share the things we are not privy to if you feel I'm understanding something incorrectly.

As for you players south Q, you are right. It does seem like we were bullying him, but we had no place to expand to and naturally we would gravitate to the largest players in an ocean. If ever they were to ask for relieve or request us not to attack them, then I can tell you I'd be the first person to accept it, but instead they called in the Xmortis support and stacked the city with 2000+ biremes, which we saw as an opportunity to gain valuable BP.

The difference between what we did to what you're doing is that we did it to grow and expand, you're doing it to teach someone a lesson and now you wont stop until this player has nothing left. Big difference

Status
Not open for further replies.