Figtree2's Daily Quotes

DeletedUser31385

Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.
~Loretta Young

DeletedUser

Here's another quote on love inspired by Hassan i Sabbah because I'm sure that he would appreciate this one.

Keep Love in your heart
Your hand on your wallet
Your eye on your bank balance
and your divorce lawyer on the end of the phone

~ Archon Van Zant

DeletedUser31385

Here's another quote on love inspired by Hassan i Sabbah because I'm sure that he would appreciate this one.

Keep Love in your heart
Your hand on your wallet
Your eye on your bank balance
and your divorce lawyer on the end of the phone

~ Archon Van Zant

LOL! I can see this happening.

DeletedUser31385

An average student that works hard is better than a smart student who doesn't work.

DeletedUser31385

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.

George Washington

DeletedUser31385

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”~ Epicurus

DeletedUser29066

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”~ Epicurus

Where's the fun in that? Just because there an actual commandment against "coveting" doesn't mean we can't do it. We kill and worship grave images all the time.

DeletedUser31385

Where's the fun in that? Just because there an actual commandment against "coveting" doesn't mean we can't do it. We kill and worship grave images all the time.

It is saying that you might lose what you have by making unworldly desires. Example: a person has a desire to finish a quest (search for a sword) and he loses his wife because he ignores her and goes mad over the blade.

DeletedUser31385

To change the world, one must first change himself. (Too many similar quotes to attribute)

DeletedUser31385

“Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.”
– Ann Landers

DeletedUser31385

Love is the strongest force of all. Love is able to endure many hardships without breaking.

DeletedUser31385

“Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.”
Winston Churchill