Finally

DeletedUser36570

The end is near, counting 14 days till the end. It's been a long voyage.

DeletedUser36570

merge who?

The counter is showing 0 today, the end of era is near.

Ranga1

Strategos
Really this from a "player" who gave away all his cities except one right out on the rim, and then 'simmed' for 18 months for A LMS award.. !!!

Lol if you going to bag me at least get it right nooby :D i ghosted, i didnt give away any cities, certainly never lost any to you noobs. And last man standing award??? Really??? I came back to look at some old pm's not to get some pitiful last man standing award, we got the one award you couldn't get :D

mkyungo

Chiliarch
Horrible, you still all about the stupid WW thing. No WW but proud that my little ally survived and we "won" the O55. Only wish my Teddy bear had been online for the final days. Thank you for the game, no more Sinope, no more Grepolis - happy holidays and silent nights without the attack alarm :)

Lol if you going to bag me at least get it right nooby :D i ghosted, i didnt give away any cities, certainly never lost any to you noobs. And last man standing award??? Really??? I came back to look at some old pm's not to get some pitiful last man standing award, we got the one award you couldn't get :D

Pitiful excuses as usual from you Ranga...pity you didn't 'ghost' again, but then again your not honorable, at least the people you dumped and left behind fought and played with honor and respect for each other. Sinope was a epic game, with all the remaining 'players' deserving respect. You Ranga did nothing!! for respect.

Ranga1

Strategos
Pitiful excuses as usual from you Ranga...pity you didn't 'ghost' again, but then again your not honorable, at least the people you dumped and left behind fought and played with honor and respect for each other. Sinope was a epic game, with all the remaining 'players' deserving respect. You Ranga did nothing!! for respect.

:D i love when people have know idea what actually happened just mouth off. Apart from being annoying what did you achieve in this world? You can talk the talk but can you walk the walk? Doubtful, you just a little pleb who knew nothing :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Ranga, someone here has replaced Leo lol
you just made more friends ;) :D

Yes i make friends wherever i go, im a really friendly guy! But unfortunately old steve is going down the path of leolis the liar and just spouting pure lies, the people need to know the truth! They can handle it, they have done so before!

DeletedUser50245

Yes i make friends wherever i go, im a really friendly guy! But unfortunately old steve is going down the path of leolis the liar and just spouting pure lies, the people need to know the truth! They can handle it, they have done so before!
expect a reply from mungus :D ;) i miss the old banter between you guys

Ranga1

Strategos
Mungus is too old now, plus he cant banter anyway he loves this game way too much to take it anything but super seriously :D

:D i love when people have know idea what actually happened just mouth off. Apart from being annoying what did you achieve in this world? You can talk the talk but can you walk the walk? Doubtful, you just a little pleb who knew nothing :D

No idea what happened,... but we all know that you 'ghosted' as you have said, after Erik left and you gave cities away, and you lost all your WW's. and then just 'came' back to look at pm's .. after building up a single city (long time reading pm's) and stacking with defense on the Rim, will the lowest morale you could have, so it made it all impossible for anybody to attack.. yet you always came when your alarm went off and then left it again (after reading the pm's of course) and then simmed for months at a time. why did you not just 'Ghost' again? pathethic excuses, yet you come back at the end

What did I achieve.. satisfaction of playing an epic game with good players, both Red Blue and Green.

As for the insults, thanks, this from somebody who can really talk, but does not fight, and lives on other peoples deeds