First 7 Day Login Reward Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Looks like the game is gonna get more intense(fun). And what is the IX Attack thing on day 7?

DeletedUser26631

what isvthe 100 pop thing too, does it add 100 more pop to your farm?

Richard

Strategos
"Your city borders are extended, which grants you 100 more population permanently"

Exact translation of the tooltip, which is currently in German.

DeletedUser23986

We get reward for 7 days, and then this end. I didn't think this was there in the roadmap, will we no longer get oracle as daily reward?

DeletedUser30490

one thing though,
do we get these reqards EVERY 7 days or we get it everyday for 7 days?

DeletedUser

Didn't it say that the days do not have to be consecutive? Just the first 7 days that you log in.

DeletedUser

To clarify this: These rewards will be handed out for the first 7 (consecutive) days on a game world. As we release this feature, ALL players will get this, even if they already played for a while. We know that most of the rewards, like the resources, are not particularly attractive for players with 10 and more cities. But who is going to refuse +100 permanent population for a city of your choice? ;)

Looks like the game is gonna get more intense(fun). And what is the IX Attack thing on day 7?

It's an attack buff, something you will also be able to get from the Island Quests. ;)
This effect will increase the efficiency of your attacking units for some hours (within a single city).

DeletedUser11965

since +100 pop isnt the first reward and these reward are consecutive. If i dont get the reward, will it start over at day 1, lol imagine a 10k sling nuke by WW xD

DeletedUser

Envoy, do we still get oracle? or is that cancelled?

The oracle prophecies are still in the roadmap and there are no plans of cancelling that feature. ;)

since +100 pop isnt the first reward and these reward are consecutive. If i dont get the reward, will it start over at day 1, lol imagine a 10k sling nuke by WW xD

You cannot restart the rewards. You will get all rewards only once per game world.

DeletedUser

To clarify this: These rewards will be handed out for the first 7 (consecutive) days on a game world.

The announcement said:
This means every new day you login on a world you will be able to collect this reward – one at a time and starting with number 1 – until you have done it 7 times. Unlike the daily reward, these rewards do not have to be claimed on 7 consecutive days.

So, who is wrong here? :D

DeletedUser

They are both right, i believe the first post means that you do not have to claim them on a certain day (Like the daily awards now) you can wait 3 days and still claim it. But it is awarded for consecutive login.

DeletedUser

They are both right, i believe the first post means that you do not have to claim them on a certain day (Like the daily awards now) you can wait 3 days and still claim it. But it is awarded for consecutive login.

Exactly!

I.e. if you are on reward day 3 and take it ... now you are not logging back into the game for several days. However, as soon as you log back in, you will be able to fetch the reward for day 4. :)