First 7 Day Login Reward Discussion Thread

DeletedUser33216

any extra rewards, spells, ress...are always welcomed

DeletedUser

So how do I collect these? I haven't seen a pop up yet or anything else that tells me where to go to collect them.

DeletedUser

I just received Day 2 of the login reward (on Rizinia), but no sign of Island Quests yet...

DeletedUser22931

Is there any kind of time limit or expiration on the rewards?

I ask because my warehouse is fairly low level right now and I would like to raise it before taking the 7th award with the max resources.

But of course I would rather use it now than lose it ;)

DeletedUser

Is there any kind of time limit or expiration on the rewards?

I ask because my warehouse is fairly low level right now and I would like to raise it before taking the 7th award with the max resources.

But of course I would rather use it now than lose it ;)

I want to know the same thing, is there a time limit?
Do I need to accept day 7 reward for example, on day 7? Or can i wait until day 10, for example, to collect?

DeletedUser23986

You can accept the rewards later. You will et then whenever you want! I haven't yet accepted my day3 reward!

DeletedUser

Aside from the fact that these rewards often arrive at the same time as the rewards from the older 'tutorial' quest/reward system and interact in ways that may not have been foreseen by the devs (or noted by the beta testers...), I see no real problem with them.

One interesting feature is that after having my only city in a world conquered, when I restarted the 7 day reward system started again in my new city.

Achileus85

Phrourach
What is happening? I start play in new world (Hermonassa), and do not get any login rewards. This is already 8. day un that world, and I did not get anything.

DeletedUser19042

What is happening? I start play in new world (Hermonassa), and do not get any login rewards. This is already 8. day un that world, and I did not get anything.

I believe they removed this for some reason. But I'm unsure.

You should contact the ingame support team and notify them. They can give you a better answer. :)

DeletedUser5819

I am not aware of anyone disliking it. The only downside was that some expected it to be a rolling reward like the others, and asked why it did not restart on day 8.
idk why it was removed.