First Active Player Conquest

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date

DeletedUser31385

For all you who think I am a noob, I have successfully landed a CS in Little Red Corvette (TK-421). This is an active player who has dodged many attacks. Luckily most of his men died during his offline hours and the remaining died after a harpy attack. Here is my proof:
TK421_overview.jpg

ad0ryu.png

Also he is a one million point player too:

2gww282.png

DeletedUser33530

Look I understand that this is big deal for you but conquering a city doesn't make you not a noob (not that you are a noob) and on top of that I don't think that many people care.

DeletedUser31385

The person has a lot of experience. We went through several hundred DLU and Biremes and had to deal with him evading the attacks. Swamp fox has already been rimmed. I lasted longer :eek:

DeletedUser33530

Yes I understand, but this alone wouldn't make someone not a noob. Again not saying you are a noob cause I really have no clue .

DeletedUser31385

I have the skills to play normal worlds, I just didn't do it til now. Time was an issue.

DeletedUser31385

A noob means someone who is new or lacks skill/knowledge.

DeletedUser33530

A noob means someone who is new or lacks skill/knowledge.

Just ignore Djrlol he is kind of my stalker.

The way I define noob very few people are noobs but in the way you are defining it there would be no set event that proves someone not to be a noob. One day you kind of just wake up and realize you really know a hell of a lot about this game.

DeletedUser

Good cap figtree2. That's the way grep is played. Not here in the externals. :pro:

DeletedUser31385

The person who is new only needs to be taught some, that isn't hard. I like to help people learn more.

DeletedUser

Thats another great thing,I so wish I could be like you.

DeletedUser22940

Been playing since 2012 and thats your first cap?
Again, this real or am I sleeping again....

DeletedUser46838

The person has a lot of experience. We went through several hundred DLU and Biremes and had to deal with him evading the attacks. Swamp fox has already been rimmed. I lasted longer :eek:

Figtree2:

First of all, good job on landing a colony ship on a player. Well done.
Second of all, swamp-fox is actually his friend in real life, so of course he would be rimmed faster than you.
Third of all, I've take over more cities than you have :eek:

DeletedUser32373

Figtree2:

First of all, good job on landing a colony ship on a player. Well done.
Second of all, swamp-fox is actually his friend in real life, so of course he would be rimmed faster than you.
Third of all, I've take over more cities than you have :eek:

We all have so I would suggest you keep your mouth shut and quit acting cocky. Thank you :)