First city.

DeletedUser

Do you still have your first city in Omicron?

What's the earliest you ever lost your first city in any world?

I have never lost a first city in any world until I left it, once I even left a world came back on a friend's (who was leaving the game) account an ocean away and managed to conquer my first city of the new owner.

DeletedUser

I lost my first city when I didn't have time to activate vm for 2 days.

DeletedUser

I lost mine once in Sigma after I went inactive there..:(
I was too busy with Omicron..

DeletedUser

The first city of W*Arms in Phi will soon die due the horrible death of ghost towns :(

DeletedUser

It doesn't count if your inactive in a world, I only mean while you were still active.

DeletedUser

Well that was the case with my first city in the country Ilive, the Beta server..
I started over and kicked his but:p

DeletedUser

I've never lost a city yet. So I still have my first city.

DeletedUser

I would hope my first/last city would be left a mark of the defeated.

No I have not But Omi is my first world.

DeletedUser

I still have my first city although i was on a verge of loosing it and a miracle happened and i still have it.

PS: Militias & High Walls did save the day :D

DeletedUser17523

I h the save thing. I defended it with 32 living militia cause I had a 25 wall, atower, and 25% luck. :O

DeletedUser

I still have my first city here in Omicron, I lost my first city in the game here in omicron to none other than Boby,.

DeletedUser

I think he was saying that he still has the city he started with, but he lost a city for the first time here in Omnicorn to Bobby. Correct me if I am wrong though

DeletedUser

I think he was saying that he still has the city he started with, but he lost a city for the first time here in Omnicorn to Bobby. Correct me if I am wrong though

Yes you are correct, and now that I read it again, Bli zankity, It does seem like it does contradict each other. Interesting word play I must say.;)

DeletedUser

i havent lost my first city yet on any world im on only losty one city this game damn relentless

DeletedUser

Never lost a first city while active... well, in TW I did, but took it back immediately. But in Grepo, no, never lost a first city.

DeletedUser

Yes you did r3d, yesterday in Theta.
You need to be more active there!