First decent in game spam

DeletedUser

You should take him up on his offer and tell him to come and get it... All "by himself" lol.

DeletedUser

yeah except I was looking forward to the DBP of LoC declaring war on lonely old me lol

DeletedUser

Poor babies.... 8_(

LOL. I love how only inexperienced players send threats lol.

DeletedUser

Why would you even be bothered by him,anyways.If you can bait him untill attacking your city,then you can send out an attack at him.Scaring him off.

DeletedUser

actually it wasn't for me, was for a friend. He's a bit small tbh. Wasn't actually intending to bait him at all just happened to be an amusing side effect lol

DeletedUser

Really, i like taking cities.In my old world of RHO i am surrounded by allies and pact members.We control most oceans.But i am situated in ocean 52.The only cities i can take is large ghost cities from inactive allies.I get my Culture Points from Celebration and Olympics.

DeletedUser

yeah, I was the founder of the no.1 alliance on iota and we were at war with about 20 alliances, everyone hated us lol so taking cities are fine with me only you can't on hype as it's no conquest :)

DeletedUser

Are alliance there though has everyone marked down as an enemy.We won the world there,but we are making one more final attempt before the world official ends.

DeletedUser

well good luck there hope it goes well. are you not playing hyper?

DeletedUser

I am,but the Founder of my alliance went dead there,so...i sort of dropped out of the world.

DeletedUser

Lol thats just too funny,Once I get back from VM will tease him a bit >:)

DeletedUser

Really, i like taking cities.In my old world of RHO i am surrounded by allies and pact members.We control most oceans.But i am situated in ocean 52.The only cities i can take is large ghost cities from inactive allies.I get my Culture Points from Celebration and Olympics.
exact same situation in delta for me..O52..19 cities..We killed them all :'(

DeletedUser

Saska, you should message him that he owes you 5000 of each resource for tripling his dBP.

DeletedUser

You forgot to kill the transports! They're free battle points!