Newspaper First Edition: Overview

DeletedUser

Yes, hopefully Smerkle. I plan on making one, it's just that Thebes have been very quiet recently, nothing really happened, just some few wars going on. I suppose I'll make one, in about 5-7 days, depending on how things go.

DeletedUser

Yes, hopefully Smerkle. I plan on making one, it's just that Thebes have been very quiet recently, nothing really happened, just some few wars going on. I suppose I'll make one, in about 5-7 days, depending on how things go.
hmm i guess, the war is still raging, maybe some rim wars? i would like to know whats going on out there :)

DeletedUser

WOLFPACK & W0LFPACK seem to be attacking the smaller alliances in O75 and are shying away from Super Best Friends below them. Hopefully they'll clash soon and something interesting will happen. Well, they will clash since SBF seems to be moving north on them and will probably swallow them alive.

DeletedUser

hmm i guess, the war is still raging, maybe some rim wars? i would like to know whats going on out there :)

Yes, that's the topic I had in mind. However I had issues myself with wolfpack and some other rim alliances. Not many have been "cooperating" lol...

DeletedUser

Yes, that's the topic I had in mind. However I had issues myself with wolfpack and some other rim alliances. Not many have been "cooperating" lol...
Want them too co-operate?
Put siege on the leader's main city :)

DeletedUser

WOLFPACK & W0LFPACK seem to be attacking the smaller alliances in O75 and are shying away from Super Best Friends below them. Hopefully they'll clash soon and something interesting will happen. Well, they will clash since SBF seems to be moving north on them and will probably swallow them alive.

WOLFPACK core is 065 not 075.

Please do not comment things you haven't a slightest clue in future. Conflicts and such.

We also lost about 200k bps in charts because our leader got hacked about week ago and new player in his account disbanded our alliance afterwards.

Thanks to people who consider us so important that they need to use such methods to slow us a little.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know you guys are in O65. It's damn obvious on the map, but you can't stay there forever can you? I see fringes on the O65/O75 so naturally I assume that's the direction you're moving towards.