Newspaper First news paper: M.I.R Intel

DeletedUser

It's ok. I heard from a little birdie that Wolves convinced M.I.R. to fight Spartan Legacy in order to weaken M.I.R. (while preoccupying Spartan Legacy so they don't attack the Wolves). It seems the Wolves got a whiff of their own destruction so they scrambled and did some last minute plotting.

That way, it will free the Wolves up to take on Order of Chaos (#2 in ocean 55). Wolves' only real ally is N.W.O. (seeing as they're in adjacent oceans and not right on top of each other).

This should go down as the best M.R.A. blindside in Grepolis history. Shame on you Order of Chaos and M.I.R. for not seeing it coming. This is probably the reason your alliance members are contacting Spartan Legacy and asking for amnesty. Oh well. Your loss.

DeletedUser958

MIR is just a noob ally :) No doubt there.
Letting me in and giving me leader rights withing 2 hours just proves everything.

DeletedUser

apparently they are just a lot of alliances, but they are very disorganized. As with ticina, she can agreed on me with that, that those alliances Golden Company, Wall of Warriors, Old Republic, OLympus and BOA are very very disorganized... their forum is a trash, I got invites from those alliances and I joined and read all of their post... looks like the leaders and founders doesn't put effort on making the alliance forum organized... and most of their members are sims.. :D

DeletedUser

and my friends asked me why i didn't join them after 3 invites (while i was still in an alliance)

DeletedUser

Lol you -1 rep me with a comment "noob". How old is this guy?

To be true he's actually 15..Which sometimes made me lose faith in humanity...I mean he keeps insulting people again and again and again i seriously didn't know what's his problem..He's like trying to show that he's the boss here

DeletedUser

A guy complained in MIR shared forums with MIR 3 (Which the MIR 3 didn't give any attention) about the alliance La Familia attacking him... :)

Congrats to La Familia i say..

DeletedUser

Congrats for what? attacking someone? if thats the case you should be congradulating like every alliance :p

DeletedUser

Congrats for what? attacking someone? if thats the case you should be congradulating like every alliance :p
*Congratulating,sorry...I just cant stand it

You would never know how i hate the MIR's now...They are a bunch of noobs that just keeps bragging about their Romanian things and being racist to other people's nationalty (like me,they said i'm a barbarian *probably refers to the vikings* that grow long beards and had stinky arm pits)..Even though i don't mind at first,but seriously..They don't appreciate what the guiders do!
They are a bunch of useless people that needs teaching about how painful this grepolis can be..

Buuuuuuuuuut ironically,even though they had sooooo many points and soooooo "awesome".Yet they still asks for help from MIR 3 which i refers as "Noobs of the noobs"..Plus,La Familia only had 13 members!13!!!Yet they still asks help from players who don't even know what are they doing?...The MIR 3 members are nice,i admit that,they respect other people and do plan to cut away from the arrogance of MIR but they just simply cant..They had too small points to be stable in the world of Grepolis..At least thats what they think..

I can only say that for now..Since you didn't ask too deeply :D

DeletedUser958

Lol ofc 404 is 15 xD
But even for a 15 year old he is not very mature :p
Funny how big difference there is between people... When i were 14 were also leading alliances here, but i think i did a way better job than he does now :D

DeletedUser

not very?nawh man he's IMMATURE!
i am not surprised how this "Romanian" dude can act like that :)

DeletedUser38652

Bro u arent the only Viking noob here... Search Varangian on google.. There was an alliance named The Varangian Basterds in Ithaca.

DeletedUser

Bro u arent the only Viking noob here... Search Varangian on google.. There was an alliance named The Varangian Basterds in Ithaca.

Yep..I know ticina :D I made alliance The Vikings in Gythium too :p or...Is it??I seriously can't remember the world..Which is very surprising...
Vikings!.JPG