Newspaper First Newspaper Issue Comes Out On Oct. 1st

DeletedUser

GET READY! GET SET! READ!

Read What?

Read my newspaper I am writing for this world. Will contain images, interviews, recruitment from alliances, stats, and a NEW ADDITION: Comics!

I hope you'll love this as much as I enjoy writing it! So be ready for it to rock your world! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

Looks like there'll be at least two newspapers for this world. Good competition my friend. :)

DeletedUser

We need 1 newspaper not 5

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What's wrong with more content on the forums? 5 minute farm breaks wouldn't be nearly as dull.

DeletedUser17045

It's funny because not only did he negative rep my above post, but he also sent me a private message stating that he strongly believes that we only need the one paper and that he wanted to join mine. Needless to say, I happily declined his offer and wished him the best of luck.

DeletedUser

Calm down guys. You need to settle it like gentlemen with a good old fashioned de-rep nerd duel.

DeletedUser17045

Don't worry about it ArShark. I think he's given up anyway. :3

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind having two papers. I would defiantly read both of them. Not like they are extremely lengthy reads or anything and take long to get through. No need to be so butt hurt over it bud.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind having two papers. I would defiantly read both of them. Not like they are extremely lengthy reads or anything and take long to get through. No need to be so butt hurt over it bud.

The goal of writing a Newspaper. I happen to write for the Post Dispatch. Anyway, I have been taking classes in HS. If I have learned 1 thing it is making the reader what to read more. Its not a bunch of facts on paper. SO I PROMISE: That you will not be bored when reading my paper.

DeletedUser17045

The goal of writing a Newspaper. I happen to write for the Post Dispatch. Anyway, I have been taking classes in HS. If I have learned 1 thing it is making the reader what to read more. Its not a bunch of facts on paper. SO I PROMISE: That you will not be bored when reading my paper.

Well then write it and stop bugging me about joining together.

DeletedUser

I look forward to reading both of your papers. I'm sure they will both be great. Glad that you are planning to continue with the paper Ardanos.

DeletedUser

paper paper paper!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sick of waiting for my attacks to land with out them

DeletedUser

I WOULD DEFIANTLY READ BOTH OF THESE. lmao, best typo ever. Ye, I'll read them but I'm sure not gonna enjoy it... xD

DeletedUser

Anything you guys would like to see in the Newspaper? Any interviews with certain alliances or like what questions you want answered?