First player to 100 cities

DeletedUser

Just wanted to say congrats to Firedawn of Relentless for being the first player in delta to acquire 100 poleis.
well done firedawn!
-Atva
Asylum

DeletedUser3288

ye grats on not having a life and doing nothing but run festivals and that other thing.

DeletedUser17180

LOL easy on there daniejam.

Regardless its still a massive achievement.

Congrats Firedawn

DeletedUser

...and here I was hoping it would be Kristopoulos.

Congrats Firedawn!

DeletedUser

Well done firedawn! Though kristopoulos still does have more points..all of his cities are 13716 points...=D

DeletedUser

13716 points = sim city player without enough troops in his city. Firedawn = real player.

DeletedUser

I can certainly agree that maxing cities does decrease your population enough to make a difference in troop counts and could be problematic for a smaller player. But I guess you can make up for it by having 90 some cities right? lol.

DeletedUser

I guess you can my friend, as long as they are in a close enough section...

DeletedUser3288

nwhinner, pull your tongue out mate, she has 170k bp.... obviously is a sim player compared to kris who has 470k.....

i had more BP than her over a year ago.

DeletedUser

Lol infact we were discussing this a few days ago somewhere else.....maxing cities is not such a good idea...it takes 1144 pop to max a city

DeletedUser

13716 points = sim city player without enough troops in his city. Firedawn = real player.

ABP
firedawn = 168117 (168k)
Kristopoulos = 326811 (326k)

DBP
firedawn = 11515 (11k)
Kristopoulos = 141326 (141k)

With all that free farm space in his cities he isnt using it as well as kris, what ya get for being camped out in O33, though it does look good having that much alliance presence in an ocean :p

DeletedUser3288

Lol infact we were discussing this a few days ago somewhere else.....maxing cities is not such a good idea...it takes 1144 pop to max a city

depends

if i dont play much (like i dont)

i need 40 resource buildings.
i also need a 30 barracks and 30 harbour for a mixed city if i want to be able to build stuff asap.
i need a 30 academy for festivals
by time u add 10 cave and 30 market if u trade resources a lot then ure basically at a max pop city.

It also has the benefits of meaning that if u need to switch from offensive ships to say defensive land units u only need to worry about research

in a place where u have a limited amount of cities i would go for max pop, but in my safe ocean its, maxing ure cities out is no biggy.

DeletedUser

It really does seem like a matter of size. I tend to go for max pop in general, though I can see how in the beginning it is more important and as a player gets more cities it is easier to let the population fall, since you have more of everything to make up the difference.

DeletedUser

No one on earth NEEDS 30 barracks or harbor (especially in the same city, that is just foolish) and NO ONE needs a 30 market. Wasted time and resources, all around.

Those who have no idea how to play - that is what they do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

tumblr_l9081x1eKk1qc2z44o1_500.jpg

Congratz :D

DeletedUser3288

No one on earth NEEDS 30 barracks or harbor (especially in the same city, that is just foolish) and NO ONE needs a 30 market. Wasted time and resources, all around.

Those who have no idea how to play - that is what they do.

thats what i used to have in most my cities, and i was number 1 and top rated attack in delta.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I gotta agree with Nwinder there! 30 baracks and 30 harbor is senseless! 30 academy is def needed! 30 market=total waste
10 cave- very necessary!
Ill give a simple example!
I have a 10k+ city and in that city i could build 200<150 lightships but then i have a city which is just about 7k and in that i have 200>300 lightships...
at the end of the day the kind of city you have depends on the kind of player you are

DeletedUser

Is it an alliance leaders job to get into fights in the forums?